Valued Contributor

LACE JACKET A223652 Must See IVORY

Louis posted new color IVORY on his website louisdellolio.com and suggests many ways to wear colors previously offered. I have all the colors and LOVE new IVORY coming soon. What a gorgeous jacket! I did size up because I have broad shoulders and there is NO give in the lace. If you have "normal or sloping shoulders" you should be okay with your regular size. If you are new to Linea, or have forgotten about some of your "older pieces", start at the bottom of his monthly/yearly list and after viewing, click on "older or previous pages" on top left and see all the items offered in that time period. Took me about 12 minutes to start at the bottom and view all, bottom to current. All of his jewelry is shown. I had forgotten how some of my items coordinated with previous purchases. These new colors, taupe, twig, tan etc sure do tie a lot of our previous purchases together.

Nice to go down memory trail; especially love Louis and Jac sharing their adventures and adorable little girls......

HAPPY EASTER{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Super Contributor

Re: LACE JACKET A223652 Must See IVORY

Happy Spring, Happy Lady!

This Lace Jacket is indeed a gorgeous piece. I have it in Black, TerraCotta and will be adding Ivory to the list as soon as it's listed. It's such a light, comfortable and lovely summer look. Usually wear mine with either Louis' herringbone and flecked pieces, or pebble crepe, or (my favorite) natural linen pants or skirt. Ladies, don't miss out on the TerraCotta; it's a very beautiful color, bright but soft, complimentary to anyone's coloring, and this coming from someone who NEVER can wear "orange" shades ... it's like wearing a delectable summer melon ... might be my favorite of all the jackets Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Lovely posts, you two, about a lovely piece. I'm holding my breath for the ivory, too.

Super Contributor

CathyRD - I'm a Blonde who adores Orange! That TerraCotta is a rich, earthy color & so unique to anything Lace! Hope to purchase it one day soon. My credit card never gets rest these days with all the lovely Linea to love! Already have blown my budget for Spring.

Oh well, makes me happy and keeps me excited to go shopping in my own closet - Thanks to LDO!

Happy Easter

Esteemed Contributor

Having missed out on the black in this jacket, I'm thrilled to see it coming back, as well as the ivory. Can't wait for both colors!

Thanks for posting this reminder, Happy Lady.

Super Contributor

Waiting for the ivory too! The Dk. tan crop/ankle pant and matching sleeveless sweater, my outfit! I got the Dk. tan cardi and it's a close, not exact match to the hemp Feather Jersey pieces I have--pant and cowl neck top. Looks gorgeous. Excuse to get the pearls now. But I loved the terra cotta color too, and it would work over the hemp. I'd also like to see the ivory over the ivory WK.

NBW, I'm a Redhead, and I don't think I can resist the TC.

Super Contributor

luv luv to shop - I have natural strawberry highlights (starting to fade). Bet you'll look beautiful in the TerraCotta.

Super Contributor

You too, girlfriend!

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, that is a must-have.

I wear the raspberry lace often but the ivory is just awesome.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Frequent Contributor

I tend to gravitate towards the warmer colors & that terra cotta is a beauty - I've worn it with the boho to a late summer wedding - - (I never can remember the names of the colors of those bohos - - I think it's the mocha - ) -