Valued Contributor

Anyone already have a WK in geranium pink?

Does anyone know how bright the geranium pink is? Also any comments on the shade? It looks like it might lean toward coral.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone already have a WK in geranium pink?

It is a coral pink.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

I'm looking at the tank A233942.

Honored Contributor

That is the one I have.

Valued Contributor

The color sounds great. I'm going for it for under my new black floral cotton sweater. I want to emphasize the feminine look of the sweater.

Honored Contributor

On 4/17/2014 jGalt said:

The color sounds great. I'm going for it for under my new black floral cotton sweater. I want to emphasize the feminine look of the sweater.

I asked Louis that question if the coral pink color of that black cotton sweater works with that geranium pink! I am waiting for his answer.

Super Contributor

On 4/17/2014 JustJazzmom said:
On 4/17/2014 jGalt said:

I asked Louis that question if the coral pink color of that black cotton sweater works with that geranium pink! I am waiting for his answer.

Louis said in an old posting that he was going to use the geranium pink on one of the models when he shows the black floral sweater. I ordered a geranium pink shell when I ordered my black floral sweater. When they come I'll let you how they look together.

Regular Contributor

I am another who purchased the tank to coordinate with the new black floral sweater. The geranium pink hue is quite bright (like the namesake flower) but it is not overwhelming (on my very very pale skin), and it leans just slightly toward coral. I hope to have the floral sweater tomorrow or Monday, and will report back.

Valued Contributor

Hmmm, watching my DVR recorded last show, and I saw the geranium pink in the short sleeve sweater. It's very bright, neon looking on my TV. It would look good with the black floral sweater, but isn't the look I was going for. I wanted to emphasize the feminine which to me means soft. I'm staring at my floral sweater...there are lots of colors in it...but I do think a cream or maybe the seafoam would be better to achieve the look I had in mind.

New Contributor

The geranium pink is very close in color to Louis coral sweater last season. It is slightly more pink. When you put the two next to each other, there is not much difference to my eye.