Trusted Contributor

Anyone planning a Linea outfit for the Passover/Easter festivities? Do share!

Valued Contributor

DEFinitely. It'll be last years gorgeous jacket - A233851 - in either blush, or bamboo. Haven't decided which yet. Possibly either black boho or a black funnel neck dress favorite with pencil skirt. Pearls or black jets Smiley Happy Love that jacket.

Honored Contributor

Great thread!! If its not too chilly here will be wearing the crepe navy notch collar blazer with the matching skirt from a few years back. I have a JCP Liz Claiborne navy long sleeve top with small white polka dots. Navy slingback heels and navy enamel jewelry from Monet.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

Linea by Louis DellOlio Textured Weave Jacket with Embellishment

Maybe Linea A203504 OR

Eva Franco Tea Dress ?

Got the perfect Pinky Taupe Pump to go with both choices

Trusted Contributor

Truth be told, JJM, I'm looking for a few snazzy ideas! So far, you both have given me terrific options!

Valued Contributor

What a GORGEOUS tea dress NaturalBW! AND the pink taupe pumps to go with. Smiley Happy

Being a perfectly pink lover, I have an Aerosole slide from years back in a color they then called "Watermelon" which goes beautifully with all my perfectly pink combinations.

Super Contributor

Aqua lace top and skirt with an aqua dupioni silk jacket and Hotter aqua pumps.

Esteemed Contributor

We're going to a brunch so no need to get super dressy. I'm planning on wearing the new navy lace skirt with the navy floral cardigan sweater (they actually look really good together) with a white tank.

Unless it continues to be cold, then it'll be skinny jeans and some Posh!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

Well, I'm out at my house in the desert of AZ and I only brought a small suitcase of Linea pieces with me. I plan on wearing the Aqua Feather Jersey Pants with a Kasper Tank I just bought for $25. The top will also go with the Turq Jeans. There was a matching jacket for $50 and I went back and forth and finally decided JUST to get the tank. The tank is a much brighter/lighter than the photos, with 2 shades of Turq/Aqua, Black, White, Grey and a touch of yellow in the print as well.

I'll wear with a big brimmed White Hat and some Judith Ripka Silver and Turq jewelry and go out for a Margarita Brunch!

Petite Patterned Sleeveless Scoop Neck Top, 25-51862258, A sleeveless top with a pretty pleated scoop neckline is styled in a colorful impressionistic print with lots of visual texture. Kasper, Main View, T220x275 Main View T220x275Speckle Print Open Front Jacket, 25-51717882, With it's soothing watercolor speckle print and sophisticated tailoring, this open-front jacket is the perfect layer for 9 to 5 polish. Kasper, Main View, T220x275 Main View T220x275

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Super Contributor

Love those colors Sheesh! I'll be wearing a hat too -Vintage Straw Cloche or a Retro Pink Cloche kinda like this one below, but mine has Ivory/Evergreen Ribbon band. My Great Aunt Liz left me some truly beautiful things including these hats. She will be heavy in my heart on Easter day!

Enjoy your desert stay - drink a margarita or three for me!