Frequent Contributor

Palm Frond earring up for order

I see the earrings are up, no necklace. They are too long for me over 3 1/2", but for those interested, they're here. I'm waiting for the long necklace.

Honored Contributor

Re: Palm Frond earring up for order

I had a feeling these would be runway design. Not for me either.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

Yippee! Hope the Gold is a match to my vintage AK Palm Frond Necklace? No matter, I want the Station Palm Frond too!

Thanks for posting - looks like I'll be stalking all day from work

Respected Contributor

These Earrings are longer than I would usually wear - but just too beautiful to pass up - ordered them in Silvertone - with the matching shorter Necklace!

Thank you for posting!

Trusted Contributor

I will want these to wear with the long necklace. Too much for my short neck to wear the bib necklace plus the earrings. Love them!

Respected Contributor

I only wear Clip Earrings - just checked inventory for these Palm Frond Earrings in the Clip option - only 8 left in Silvertone - and 19 left in Goldtone!

Glad I ordered mine!

Super Contributor

Ordered both in the pierced - sure LDO's design is not heavy ( just like J267610 = Love -very lite weight). I have double piercings & use Blingdots to protect - especially when wearing an earring of this size - no matter the weight. Love BIG, bold styles - My big head on my long neck makes these the perfect scale. Only concern is my long locks will catch - so I'll wear hair in a high ponytail or just up! These are a MUST have!

Now, where's that station necklace? - LDO posted on his blog this a.m. with the Lapis WK sweater - love the layered 'look' of two!

Oh my, the budget is "out the window "for new Spring acquisitions. What a fabulous Spring Collection LDO is bringing us this year!

Trusted Contributor

I'm also thinking of making the earrings into pendants. They would look nice doubled up ala the fish necklaces and would work with the long station necklace. If I can find the right bale, I can probably make them interchangeable from earrings to necklace and back again.

Frequent Contributor

Hi Crib

Love the idea of using earrings as a pendant! I have the fish earrings- and may want to do something similar with those. Please share any details on the specifics.

Contributor

Ordered both colors - yeah!