Respected Contributor

Here is an interesting comment that Louis posted in response to our long list of suggestions on his blog about new styles and colors of whisper knit items:

The cardigan is coming in Aug, but it is not a double zip………..whether the bolero and tank make a return is up to the reorder committee. If it continues to sell well it will be reordered….if it doesn’t….it won’t. There will be a waist whittling dress in WK for fall with a matching shawl…..and that’s all the info anyone is getting out of me for next fall…..I will say it’s turning out beautifully and the fabrics are wonderful.

Sounds pretty good to me!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes this was actually in one of GodFreako's posts (poofed within second) and there are a few other interesting pieces of WK coming as well (such as a scarf)!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor
On 4/14/2014 gardensla said:

Yes this was actually in one of GodFreako's posts (poofed within second) and there are a few other interesting pieces of WK coming as well (such as a scarf)!

Was there a photo, or just a list? I think I bookmarked a recent list and can probably still get to it.

Esteemed Contributor

Just a list and it was long and chock full of goodies.

Wish I could post it here but would just get your post poofed.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor
On 4/14/2014 gardensla said:

Just a list and it was long and chock full of goodies.

Wish I could post it here but would just get your post poofed.

Nice. Webbie can't do anything about Farnell Scootsmooter (or whatever his name is this week), but he poofs lists of upcoming merchandise that create demand.

Respected Contributor

If you go to this Linea Thread posted April 5th - the gODFREAKo List is there.

Read on Louis' Blog

Trusted Contributor

I'll be all over that dress and shawl! Once again, Louis listens to us. There was a call for a WK shawl on his blog some time back.

Trusted Contributor

I will be getting several colors of that dress. Can't wait.

Valued Contributor

Waist Whittling WK dress is right up my alley - can't wait.

Trusted Contributor

I love a knit dress with a matching cardigan. Been a fan of that look since way, way back in high school. You know, when the dinosaurs roamed the earth.