Super Contributor

What's your favorite "Printed" Summer Cardi that's currently avail for order?

I've always been crazy for a cardi - A sweater girl thru 'n thru! Want to add some new printed ones for the Spring/Summer Season. Already own the Linea Butterfly (Espresso-A221807), the Navy Floral (that matches the Prairie skirt-A223856), & Black/White Animal Print (A251592). Plus A221793 Lace Cardi in Black which I love to wear with the Lace Dress in Bamboo (A233180).

Also, IM Anemone Cardi in Turq & Poppy Red (A220514), the Pansy Print in Coral & Turq (A222225). Did collect a few others last season from Free People & Manoush.

Care to share your favorite printed cardi(s) that are still available for purchase on the Q or perhaps another online retailer?

Open to all suggestions as I find us Linea Lovers have very, very similar tastes in current fashion.

Trusted Contributor

Re: What's your favorite ""Printed"" Summer Cardi that's currently avail for order?

I was going to say the butterfly cardi too. It is my favorite! I also own the navy floral but think I will donate it as I always feel self conscious wearing it. It makes me feel like I am wearing granny's wallpaper

Trusted Contributor

Re: What's your favorite ""Printed"" Summer Cardi that's currently avail for order?

I got the animal print in blue and it's a really beautiful shade of blue. It has a slight green tone to it, but not as green as turquoise or teal. Love it. Also, the tie dye cardigan is pretty in all the color ways.

Respected Contributor

I do not wear prints, sorry I can't give any recommendations.

Super Contributor

On 4/13/2014 Jerseygirl1266 said:

I was going to say the butterfly cardi too. It is my favorite! I also own the navy floral but think I will donate it as I always feel self conscious wearing it. It makes me feel like I am wearing granny's wallpaper{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

I love wearing the Navy Floral with a column of White, especially a White denim skirt or my Linea Ponte Knit drawstring skirt with White Tanks or Linea Sleeveless White Mock Neck on casual Friday's @ work with Navy Leather pumps. Many, many compliments - even from the 19 yrs. olds student interns - guys & gals alike! Far from antiquated in my fashion book, but to each her own.

thanks for your reply

Super Contributor

On 4/13/2014 crdlb said:

I got the animal print in blue and it's a really beautiful shade of blue. It has a slight green tone to it, but not as green as turquoise or teal. Love it. Also, the tie dye cardigan is pretty in all the color ways.

Forgot to mention - I do have the Tan/Peach in that Linea Cardi too! Love it.

Honored Contributor

A13024 i have owned for a while....it is perfect for this time of the year. a bit whimsical, but goes with so much. bob mackie ambrosia sweater 43 five star reviews .

Bob Mackies Embroidered Ambrosia Cardigan

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

I wore my IM 3/4 sleeve placed print floral cardigan (A231524 ) a lot last Summer. I have it in black and love it. It is so slenderizing. But the secret is the color combination in the black. I ordered a couple other colors and they didn't look as elegant as the black. I returned the yellow and peach. Both were difficult to match with my 95% Linea wardrobe. The black wasn't. IM black coordinates well with Linea black, which is why I opt for the 24/7 pants often when I can get Linea ones to fit. The black floral cardi is only left in 4 sizes. I don't know why they keep bringing back pastels when the black is the one that sells out.

Isaac Mizrahi Live! 3/4 Sleeve Placed Floral Print Cardigan

The other one I received recently that I love is somewhat "bling-ish" but tastefully. It is Quacker Factory's short-sleeved coral-print sweater (A233491). It is a longer sweater, so if you're 5' tall it may be too long. But, what really surprised me is how much it feels like a silk knit...without the maintenance requirements. I ordered it in 2 colors - the ivory and the coral. Both have a neutral color in the print of the sea coral that matches Linea twig on one and taupe on the other. I wear them with my two new Linea shells in the beige neutrals and my Linea ivory pants. If the turquoise was available in my size, I'd probably go back for it. The bling is tiny crystals lightly spaced along the top of the cardi - applied lightly enough to still make it wearable as career wear.

Quacker Factory Coral Printed Short Sleeve Cardigan

Edit: missed adding a link and photos.

Honored Contributor

diamondscribe....i have that coral sweater also in the shrimp color and bought it last year......it is a beauty! love the material and was so happy to see a non-all cotton sweater from QF. this one is done in viscose/nylon.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I have this Bob Mackie in th black/white/brown version. A212400

And this in the red color I like: A201003

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼