Valued Contributor

Does anyone remember if Louis did a sneak peak video of last year's feather jersey hooded tunic A233965

The photo of this in my opinion is dreadful and I would love to see it in a video. Just thought someone might remember seeing it shown by Louis in a sneak peak video. TIA

KK

Super Contributor

Re: Does anyone remember if Louis did a sneak peak video of last year's feather jersey hooded tunic A233965

This is link to sneak peek from LDO's blog (it was bookmarked on my PC). I purchased the hoodie in the Nectar - am a Blonde who loves Orange in the Summertime!

HTH - only Feather Jersey I own/it's a great fabric for topical travels. Hope Louis will find a ""like"" fabric for his future designs.

http://www.louisdellolio.com/blog/?m=201306

Valued Contributor

Re: Does anyone remember if Louis did a sneak peak video of last year's feather jersey hooded tunic A233965

Thanks SO SO MUCH, NBW---Just what I needed to get a better view. Jac is so gorgeous in everything. I want everything she had on in those photos.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Thanks again,

KK

Honored Contributor

I have this in the purple shade, and I like it.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"