Super Contributor

A224278 Sleeveless Scoopneck "Flecked" Tank Available in Silver Grey and Seafoam

A224278 Sleeveless Scoopneck "Flecked" Tank is available now in two new colors of Silver Grey and Seafoam

Linea by Louis DellOlio Sleeveless Scoopneck Tank

Frequent Contributor

Re: A224278 Sleeveless Scoopneck ""Flecked"" Tank Available in Silver Grey and Seafoam

Thanks for the heads up- had missed this for my lace cardigans. The click here look small-how is the fit on this? In particular around mid section

TIA

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A224278 Sleeveless Scoopneck ""Flecked"" Tank Available in Silver Grey and Seafoam

I found it ran small and much shorter than other Linea tanks. I had to order up to SM from my usual XS and still found it to be too short to wear with lower rise jeans. I do like it though with skirts.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Valued Contributor

I love this top. Reordered the natural to wear with the lace jackets and also the new gray. It is a little shorter than other tops but I found my usual size was perfect.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting! I ordered both new colors. This top is a lightweight tank/shell perfect for summer or spring months to wear below a jacket.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

I'm a plus size and I found this ran big, particularly the armholes. I sized down one size and it fits perfectly. Really nice, soft tank.

Honored Contributor

Be on the look out for A223652 in new colors ivory & seafoam (probably to match off with this new flecked tank in seafoam. Terracotta & moss green still available. Black is possibly a reorder color. New colors not entered into the system yet.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

Louis says the lace jacket will be reordered in black

Super Contributor

On 4/13/2014 MK in PA said:

Thanks for the heads up- had missed this for my lace cardigans. The click here look small-how is the fit on this? In particular around mid section

TIA

Can you provide item number of the lace cardigan? I have the lace jacket with tiny-check trim in black. Ordered the new color silver grey. Great under my black blazers.
Respected Contributor

I am xl and it ran big for me too, loose fitting and comfy, armholes too large but I never wear it alone so that wasn't a problem for me. I don't think you should size up on this. Size down if you want a more body-hugging fit.