Contributor

Sneak Peek; cotton sateen pant

On one of the last Linea shows, Louis gave us a peek at the cotton sateen pant that he said would be available in May. The pant looked longer than the denim ankle pant; the fabric was about 97% cotton and 3% span. The model was wearing white. Does anyone know what colors these will come in or other details? I could use a pair of khaki and a pair of black (I ordered the pants from JJILL, but will wait to see what the Linea pants look like and then decide whether to keep or return the JILL pants. Has Louis offered similar pants in prior spring/summer?

Thank you all for the great advice/assistance you give on this forum. Without the "LIST" of item numbers/descriptions prior to the shows, it would be difficult to catch the numbers and get an accurate count on what will be offered. I like to pre-shop the show and then confirm my choices while watching the show.

I have been glued to the denim postings not wanting to miss the upcoming availability and will post if I see any clues (it's been like a full-time job watching for these items). While Louis said those of us that received any denim pieces, I probably would have ordered different sizes if I had had the jacket and vest in hand. Now I have a jacket one size smaller than the vest and it's slightly bulky (I may order another jacket to gauge my decision).

What do you all wear around the house/garden? I need some knit capri pants/hoodies; used to purchase the Sports Savvy sweats and have not looked for a replacement. I do have some denim & co. sweats.

If you get a minute. Have a good weekend!

Valued Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek; cotton sateen pant

I think I remember Louis saying that the pants will also come in black and coffee bean.

Super Contributor

There will also be a matching jacket/blazer in the cotton sateen. I want a White Summer suit & this will fill my fashion niche nicely!

Also, the pants will go great with A199262 - own it in the beautiful Green.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Floral Cotton Sateen Crew Jacket

The print is so French & Fabulous.

Valued Contributor

The item # and colors for the sateen ankle pant are:

A254640 Cotton Sateen Slim Pant black, white, dark suntan

A254575 Button Front Cotton Sateen Jacket

Super Contributor

Think the Dark Suntan pants will look gorgeous (SO CHIC) combined with the White Blazer. My wants & needs are starting to really ""add up"" with the Spring/Summer pieces yet to come!

Super Contributor

item look so good.