Frequent Contributor
Has anyone received this? I usually order black, but it's waitlisted in my size. I'm drawn to the blue, but am curious about color. Is this a vibrant or a more muted blue? (Looks very bright in the video.) Would it look good thrown on with jeans? Thanks ladies!
Esteemed Contributor

No, I don't have the blazer but do have the blue pants. They are not as bright as they appear on the video ... much more muted.

I thought about getting the jacket, too, but I have both the twig and black/white ... enough of one style, I'd say. Smile

Honored Contributor

I received the blue jacket yesterday and love it. I am planning to wear it with white jeans but it will look good with regular jeans also. It is not that bright (just the lining is). I also got the blue print blouse and the lapis tank.

Trusted Contributor

Love the blue linen, in both the pants and the jacket. I have to let the pants down a bit, but the fit is really nice. If you have the lapis tweed jacket from this fall, the blue linen is much, much more subdued.

Super Contributor
On 4/11/2014 DiAnne said:

I received the blue jacket yesterday and love it. I am planning to wear it with white jeans but it will look good with regular jeans also. It is not that bright (just the lining is). I also got the blue print blouse and the lapis tank.

So glad you love it, DiAnne! I also added the blue jacket to my shopping list. It looks so fresh. Sadly the pants won't work for me.

Honored Contributor
On 4/11/2014 Debbie1426 said:

So glad you love it, DiAnne! I also added the blue jacket to my shopping list. It looks so fresh. Sadly the pants won't work for me.

I really loved the twig but that color does not work for me. I look really washed out so I went with my second choice. I could not get the pants either - linen blend or print - both too short. I also ordered the print blouse but I am on the fence about it. Love the ENR tank in lapis. Went back to order the coffee bean and white in that tank.

Super Contributor

I really loved the twig but that color does not work for me. I look really washed out so I went with my second choice. I could not get the pants either - linen blend or print - both too short. I also ordered the print blouse but I am on the fence about it. Love the ENR tank in lapis. Went back to order the coffee bean and white in that tank.

I can't wear twig and, like you, the pants too short. I have the WK tank sold last fall (also in lapis) Is this one different? The new one looks a bit shorter. Do you happen to own both?
Honored Contributor

I can't wear twig and, like you, the pants too short. I have the WK tank sold last fall (also in lapis) Is this one different? The new one looks a bit shorter. Do you happen to own both?

I do not have the one from last fall. This one is ENR so it is thicker than most WK but I don't know if the one from has fall was.