Trusted Contributor

Received My "Mambo" Dress...Woo Hoo!

This cute, fun, flirty little gem of a LBD landed today and I am very pleased! I got it in my usual Linea size of medium. The black is an open slate for anything goes for your jewelry! The fabric is indeed soft, but ladies, it does NOT cling! It just skims over your body. The armholes are perfect! I am 5'4" and it hits me about mid-knee. I started pulling out various things to wear with it.....black shrug,black lace jacket, an older knit sweater with 3/4 sleeves with sequin detail, all just darling! Pair this with some really cute black sandals and you are so ready to Mambo! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Trusted Contributor

Re: Received My ""Mambo"" Dress...Woo Hoo!

Woo hoo is right! I am dying to try mine with all kinds of accessories and shoes. Even with capris. I love Louis' rayon span garments. They are going to be staples in my summer travel wardrobe this year. Move over pebble crepe, you've been supplanted.

Honored Contributor

I love the coffee bean color. I have so many black dresses it was time for a change up.

Can't wait for warmer weather here.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Contributor

I so agree with you. I bought the coffee bean and the black. Both of these are just perfect canvases for my jewelry, shawls, boleros, jackets... YUM! The lace jacket was just perfect as well. I am so happy.

Respected Contributor

I agree--love mine too! Got it in coffee bean and was thrilled the length worked (I'm 5'9") and the fit is wonderful. Hits me just above mid-knee and that flirty hem is divine. It's the perfect summer dress to wear with sandals or dress up with slingbacks and tortoise shell jewelry. Ordered the dress in black. Thinking I may need the blue, too{#emotions_dlg.wub} It's so seldom I can find a dress that I love and also fits! This dress is a winner.

Trusted Contributor

I would love to have a bolero made with mesh sleeves and a rayon span body--same as the top and skirt set. It could be worn over this dress, or with a tank and capris.

Respected Contributor

Glad you love your 'Mambo' Dress! It sounds perfect! Ordered the Black - shipped but not yet received. Many of the gorgeous Linea jewellery pieces will look great with this Dress.

Enjoy your beautiful Dress!

Frequent Contributor

I was so pleased this dress hit just above mid knee as op said, only I am 5'5" and she is four inches taller! I don't know how that happens, but I am very long waisted. I really need these black and coffee dresses for casual this summer, and the fit around the arms and neck is so smooth and flattering, I just may go sleeveless, which is unheard of for me. With one of many cute shirts or shrugs, they will go to work or church, and I even plan on taking them on my family's beach vacation. These dresses are much more flattering on me than walking shorts, or even skirts and tops. I will be a cool, comfy and happy lady.