Super Contributor

Unbelievable! While cleaning out my walk-in closet recently - discovered A09484 Linea Ribbed Knit pencil skirt in SPRUCE GREEN! Have long since wanting that color (as well as the Aubergine) in that skirt - thought I'd missed out completely. But to my pleasant surprise - discovered the green skirt in it's clear packaging in a hat box unopened. Just how & when it was placed there will remain a mystery to me. Needless to say - I'm thrilled.

Thanks to your request blinddogs for Louis to brings us such a beautiful color. I do own the Blouce' Satin Trim Jacket & matching skirt w/godets in the Spruce - love to wear it with the Swiss Dot blouse in Blush.

Maybe between you & I - WE can rally Louis for more Spruce Green. I really, really need & want a cardi & tank (any style of WK) to expand my wardrobe.

Please share your styling tips for this lovely color. I know you eat up of the Greens of Linea - LoL!

p.s. Hoping Louis will add Aubergine color offering to new WK pencil skirt (A253411) as I prefer the shorter version.

Also, kicking myself for not ordering the pearls in Green when I had the chance. Seems some of the colors with Linea are ONE TIME ONLY - snooze ya lose!

Honored Contributor

I love spruce green with dark browns.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

The aubergine in the WK is on wait list for next fall.

Super Contributor
On 4/9/2014 JustJazzmom said:

I love spruce green with dark browns.

Ditto!

Super Contributor
On 4/9/2014 crdlb said:

I'm hoping for A253411 WK in Aubergine - @24" in Small - I still roll the waist band to achieve a shorter length! (above my knees)

A253412 is a wierd length on me - I'm all leg - not even a good boot length.

Thanks for your reply.

Fingers X'd & Hope springs eternal - Love, Love Linea Knits!

Trusted Contributor
On 4/9/2014 NaturalBornWoman said:
On 4/9/2014 crdlb said:

I'm hoping for A253411 WK in Aubergine - @24" in Small - I still roll the waist band to achieve a shorter length! (above my knees)

A253412 is a wierd length on me - I'm all leg - not even a good boot length.

Thanks for your reply.

Fingers X'd & Hope springs eternal - Love, Love Linea Knits!

It's not difficult to shorten these skirts at the waistband. You might want to check with a tailor about it.

Honored Contributor

I love spruce green (and almost any darker green). Thanks to those who are pushing for this color.

Respected Contributor

I too would love more spruce green! I have the vee neck boucle tunic in spruce (just got another one in walnut) and that color is beautiful for me. I have very fair skin, blue/green eyes and spruce has been a favorite of mine for years.

Trusted Contributor

Sign me up for more Spruce, a blue green. I love all dark greens but Spruce is really the best on me.

Valued Contributor

I love the spruce green color, was sad that I had to give away my Boucle satin trim jacket with the matching godet skirt and short sleeve sweater in spruce green. This were all size large and I'm now in a small-medium. They were too big for me. Also wish that this color would make a come back.