Honored Contributor

Where Has "Debbie 1426" Gone?

We used to hear often from Debbie1426. Has she been on the blogs and I missed her? Debbie, I hope you and your family are well. Miss your comments and particular view of things.

Honored Contributor

Re: Where Has ""Debbie 1426"" Gone?

A wall of silence? I suppose no one has heard from her lately.

Honored Contributor

I really like Debbie. I wish I had her e'mail as I've been thinking of her lately. I, too, wonder where she's been.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I hope all is well with her, win. I remember that her father was ill and that he lived in Florida. She mentioned this in a post after visiting him. That's all I know of her that might suggest a reason for her disappearance from the boards. Thank you for letting me know I'm not alone in noting her absence.

Esteemed Contributor

She posted about a business trip to Puerto Rico and was considering adding some vacation days to that trip. Let's hope she is enjoying a little downtime in the sun and sand!

Honored Contributor

Now that you mention Puerto Rico, magic, I remember her writing that. Thanks. Hope she is wearing many of her Linea fashions while she is sunning and funning.
Honored Contributor

she last posted on 3/28.

hopefully she is busy enjoying life!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

On 4/9/2014 Goldie76 said:

I hope all is well with her, win. I remember that her father was ill and that he lived in Florida. She mentioned this in a post after visiting him. That's all I know of her that might suggest a reason for her disappearance from the boards. Thank you for letting me know I'm not alone in noting her absence.

I remember that too. My mother who sadly died recently was ill at the same time as her dad. She was always kind to ask how my mother was doing.
"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

On 4/9/2014 winamac1 said:
On 4/9/2014 Goldie76 said:

I hope all is well with her, <em>win</em>. I remember that her father was ill and that he lived in Florida. She mentioned this in a post after visiting him. That's all I know of her that might suggest a reason for her disappearance from the boards. Thank you for letting me know I'm not alone in noting her absence.

I remember that too. My mother who sadly died recently was ill at the same time as her dad. She was always kind to ask how my mother was doing.

So sorry to read this ... my condolences on the death of your mother, Win.

Honored Contributor

Condolences to win on the passing of her Mom. ((Winamac))

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼