Trusted Contributor
Vests arrived today. Impeccable tailoring,good construction, but.....I ordered the same size vest as I did with the denim jacket and the vests don't fit! Way too tight! I just hope these get listed soon. I want to order a larger size,but fear they are sold out. Anyone else get their vests?
Valued Contributor
I am sorry about the vest sizing. I cancelled my WL order several weeks ago for that reason. I wear a small or medium Linea in everything but when the quilted vest came out I bought a medium and coldnt even zip it up. This vest'/ measurements looked the same way so I decided to pass. If I got a large it would be too big at the shoulders and perhaps the armholes. I love the look of this and the colors. I do hope you can exchange yours and that it works out for you. Keep us posted.
Contributor
The vest is very, very nice & nicely made but, I have the same problem as you. I also ordered the vest in a size med., the same size as the denim jacket. The jacket fits and is actually roomy. The vest is snug & way too tight across the bust. It is such a disappointment.
Respected Contributor

i noticed on Louis' blog that he just put up a request for those who have received the denim vest to get back to him with style no. maybe that is the item no on the tag? not sure what he means.

Respected Contributor
I believe he wants the A number.
Trusted Contributor
Sent mine back. Told CS they are mis-sized and they should expect more returns. So disappointing.
Valued Contributor
I'm new to Lines and got mine yesterday. In QVC sizes I can be anywhere from XL to 2X and ordered the 1X. Its a little more fitted than I normally wear which is probably a good thing. The denim is a nice weight for summer and a keeper for me Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

Why in the WORLD are the denim items NOT posted for ordering? I continue to view QVC in total disbelief...their business practices are just sad...

Trusted Contributor
Maybe it's only the mediums that are off in sizing. Mine was nowhere near the specified measurement. Those denim items should have been posted unless they're waiting for the 21st. The CS rep had no trouble pulling up the listing. So frustrating......
Super Contributor
On 4/8/2014 waterbaby said: I am sorry about the vest sizing. I cancelled my WL order several weeks ago for that reason. I wear a small or medium Linea in everything but when the quilted vest came out I bought a medium and coldnt even zip it up. This vest'/ measurements looked the same way so I decided to pass. If I got a large it would be too big at the shoulders and perhaps the armholes. I love the look of this and the colors. I do hope you can exchange yours and that it works out for you. Keep us posted.

Do you recall the 'click here' measurements on the quilted vest (no longer available)? Due to board shoulders - I always order size Medium & sometimes Small in the ENR knits despite the crazy measurements on that one! Guess it's shown 'undersized' due to stretch quality of the knit? Seems every time I size UP = Major Mistake!

My best guess is the denim OLO group won't be posted before midnight just prior to showtime? Such a hard decision when one wants to purchase multiples when sizing is unreliable?

Thanks for the heads-up 2zbeach

(I love the zipper of this design & the color options.)