Frequent Contributor

Just received my linen trousers -- WOW! The fabric is everything Louis promised us it would be and more! I ordered them in black in my regular Linea Petite Size. I was nervous that they would be too big and oversized -- but they are really very sleek. My regular petite size was perfect (I would not recommend sizing down). I was also hopeful that they would fit without hemming because the inseam was a 28" this time around, instead of his usual 29" petite size -- and I was not disappointed. First off, the linen fabric is just perfect. It has the texture of a beautiful drapy linen without all the extra wrinkles. My pants arrived all crushed in a QVC bag; but, when I took them out, they were fine -- nice firm crease down the front legs, and they folded nice and flat. The fit is just perfect and the legs are not overly wide at all, and because they drape so nicely without the bulk you get sometimes with 100% linen garments, they give a slimmer appearance. I'm so thrilled -- took them out of the package and wore them right away! I wanted to see how I liked the fabric first before I ordered the jacket. I couldn't be happier with both the quality and the fit. Now off to order the matching jacket and another color (Twig) in the pants and jacket. This set is NOT to be missed -- Hope you ladies all enjoy yours as much as I do. So happy that Louis answered our "Linen Prayers" with such a wonderful fabric. He should enjoy much success with this fabric. Now if the Q will just let him make more items (like crop pants, tunics, etc.) in this great fabric....Wink

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the super review! So glad you love these as I did the same thing, ordered the pants in my usual size and will try them before I go for the jacket. Now I am hopeful!

Honored Contributor

I did the opposite. I ordered the jacket in blue, the WK lapis tank, print blouse in blue. The pants are too short for me. Happy to hear your report on the fabric. Can't wait to get my jacket.

Trusted Contributor

How wonderful to read your review! My linen pieces FINALLY shipped, and I can't wait to get them. I was thinking they might be too wrinkle-prone to take on our extended trip to Vienna in May into June, but it sounds like they will be a go.

I also ordered my normal size, after asking Louis about the cut of the pants. These are supposed to drape and flow! So much cooler and more comfortable for the warm weather.

Super Contributor
Regular waistband, not elastic? I don't look good in elastic pants.
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for a great review! I'm so glad I ordered my usual petite size ... wanted the drape Louis said would be there. Shucks ... can hardly wait to get mine!!

Frequent Contributor
On 4/7/2014 cyndog said: Regular waistband, not elastic? I don't look good in elastic pants.

The front is button and fly front with a little elastic on two sides in the back. It doesn't show and lies flat when you have them on. It was necessary for a little give and ultimately comfort because these pants do not have any spandex. I must admit to being a little surprised at how wonderful this linen-type fabric is. I am so used to bulky/bumpy linen, and this is so fluid. Can't imagine how they got it so right -- PERFECTION IN DESIGN AND EXECUTION is all I can say.

Trusted Contributor
Ut oh. I went by the click here measurements and sized down. Should have known better.
Super Contributor
Thanks, they sound great.
Trusted Contributor

I just got my suit as well and absolutely love it. I think it is the perfect transition from spring into summer. The linen fabric is great and I know I will get a lot of use out of the suit as well as the pieces individually mixed with other items that I already own.