Super Contributor

Does anyone know about the new woven long pants?

Just saw them with no picture and I must have missed the preview.
Respected Contributor

Re: Does anyone know about the new woven long pants?

From the Linea Blog:

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE PEWTER CREPE TROUSERS”</h3>

Palm Jewelry11

There are so many ways you will be able to wear your new PEWTER CREPE TROUSERS…..that you might want to have two pair………One way to wear the Pewter trouser, that I especially like, is with the reorder KIMONO WK CARDIGAN & the SLEEVELESS MOCK NECK WK sweater all in the new WHITE……………add the GREY FACETED BEAD NECKLACE and matching DROP EARRING, and you have an incredible look……………………………………..

…………………scroll down for more…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE AQUA CREPE PANT”</h3>

crepe pant

How many ways can you wear AQUA CREPE PANTS?…..”let me count the ways”…………..Create your own color blocking….the way YOU like it…….WISTERIA and WHITE WK sweaters…..REMEMBER THE ENR TANK IS coming soon……..the V-NECK above is coming later…………………Wear it with you CRUSHED GAUZE ASYMMETRIC HEM TUNIC………….or very FRENCH………with the new BLACK & WHITE STRIPE WK “T”………………….Every time I see this BEAUTIFUL AQUA color I can’t help but think of the Caribbean and the South Seas………………………The closest I’ve been to the South Seas is the …..Waterman’s South Sea Blue ink……..LOL……………………………..

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE IVORY CREPE PANT”</h3>

Palm Jewelry10

Every single time I offer LINED IVORY CREPE TROUSERS………..they sell out………………..What can’t you wear them with?………………Above, are just two of the many ways you can wear your new trousers. The GERANIUM PINK CARDIGAN and the SLEEVELESS V-NECK…….and the same set in the new …………..WISTERIA………………BOTH accessorized with the CLEAR GLASS FACETED BEAD NECKLACES and the matching drop earring. Some of you have mentioned that the drop is too long for you……….it is an EASY FIX. You can shorten them to any length you like………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE IVORY CREPE PANT CON’T”</h3>

Palm Jewelry23

Still another way to wear your IVORY CREPE PANT is with the new TURQUOISE cardigan and the new WISTERIA/TURQUOISE stripe jewel neck short sleeve WK “T”……………..I have accessorized with the PEACOCK and VIOLET bead necklaces…………….a perfect match……………….enjoy……………………..much Love……………………………… Louis

Respected Contributor

Do these lined pants run smaller than normal? Can anyone talk about the sizing since these are re-orders?

Valued Contributor

I compared these measurements to his previous crepe trousers which I own and they are identical. I have them in my regular Linea size, they do not run smaller than normal. I hope this helps.
Respected Contributor

On 4/2/2014 1jac said: I compared these measurements to his previous crepe trousers which I own and they are identical. I have them in my regular Linea size, they do not run smaller than normal. I hope this helps.

That was very helpful, 1jac. Thank you for doing the comparison.Smile