Respected Contributor

Wanted some opinions from you ladies who own many whisper knits. I only own two -- one in Small - A210360 - Long Sleeve Whisper Knit Sweater w/Rib Detail and one in Medium - A230883 - Whisper Knit Elbow Sleeve Sweater. I am still not entirely sure what is my true size although I would lean toward Medium because I think I need that in my middle and hip areas, where I carry my weight.

So now I'm looking at getting some tanks. First, I'm thinking I should stick with Medium, unless I see that something runs large (which I'm not seeing). Second, I'm debating on scoop neck, v neck, boat neck, mock neck, etc. (although leaning towards the first two) and I'm looking at A251579 (Boat Neck) in Taupe or A233942 (V Neck) in Latte (I'd really like to know the difference in color between Taupe and Latte? And what color is Twig?) and A253408 (Scoop Neck) in White and possibly Black.

I should also add that I am 5'2" and I'd probably prefer the tank a little shorter than longer.

Any thoughts? I'm also thinking of getting A251583 (V Neck 3/4 sleeve top) in Ivory as well as A233182 (Ponte Knit Jacket).

Respected Contributor

Bump.

sueinsf - what I can tell you about the Linea Tanks I have - is that I usually always buy my regular Linea size - A251579, A233942 - and just ordered the A253408 ENR Tank (love the ENR Items Louis brings us). You were asking about the colour Twig - am not sure if you see the Sneak Peeks Louis posts on his Blog - here is the colour Twig:

kinky8

You can always post a question about colours, sizing, fabrics etc. on the Linea Blog http://www.louisdellolio.com/blog - and Louis will respond.

Super Contributor
Wow sounds like we have similar tasks. Let me start with the jacket. I wear a size ten jacket in store bought clothing and the medium is a perfect fit. A233182, last year I purchased the blue, this year I came back for the white and the twig.....love this jacket so easy to dress up or wear casually. A251579, I loved the knit and gorgeous colors in this top but the neckline did not work for me, I had to send them back. I usually love boat neck tops but on me they ran a little high and just did not look good. If you have a long neck you may love them because the colors were great. The v neck tank is my favorite, this one does run a little longer and for me the fit is perfect. Happy shopping
Respected Contributor

Thank you both very much!

I decided to wait on the choice of taupe/latte/twig. I did get the jacket, A233182, PattiJ, and I think the size on that should be fine. I do NOT have a long neck, so good to know that the boat neck neckline might not be the best for me. I did pick up a couple of the scoop neck tanks, so I'll see how those are and might add one in v neck later.

Respected Contributor

Although I didn't get many replies to my original post, I wanted to update since receiving my order. I'm very happy with 3 of the 4 purchases which all fit quite well -- the ponte knit jacket and two tanks (the 3/4 sleeve v-neck WK I will likely return). I opted for the scoop neck tanks (A253408) and glad I did. I think those were the shortest of what I had considered and I think that was the best way to go. Scoop is perfect -- not too high and not too low. And I like the weight -- the white isn't at all see-through.