Super Contributor

Sneak peeks Embroidered Tunics A253384

FEBMAR18

The BLUE EMBROIDERED TUNIC, A253384, is a wonderful addition to your spring/summer wardrobes. It’s a relaxed fit with an open jewel neckline that also opens with a slight V slit down the front. There are side slits to give a more relaxed attitude and to add additional room The tunic is made in a 100% polyester georgette. The INTRICATE EMBROIDERY DESIGN is on the front, back, sleeves and hem of the garment. It is MACHINE washable so it will be the perfect travel piece. The sleeves ate 3/4 length……..Besides the WHITE legging and the BLUE PRINT PANT shown above, the blue linen blend pant looks great with the top. I know the question will come up….”does the lapis gab pant from fall work with this top?”……….The same color standard was given, but they are not a match…..could you wear them together? For the less finicky…you could, but it may bother some, so your best bet is any white bottom, the blue linen pant, the print or jeans……….You may already have something in your closets that looks fabulous with the top…..a pinstripe or seersucker pant might just look great. The top is approx 28 inches for the xs. As the size gets larger the length gets a little longer, but you knew that already…….This makes a great beach cover up, and certainly a fun top to wear for an evening out on your next vacation……………….

FEBMAR20

One of my personal favorite color combinations is purple and turquoise…..in this case………………..WISTERIA & TURQUOISE…….I have to say the PEACOCK & VIOLET BEADS, J288007, look INCREDIBLE layered on this tunic. It really doesn’t need jewelry, but when something as perfect as those beads happen….why not….They add a wonderful texture and glimmer. Unfortunately, the inspiration came to me well after the photo was shot, but that is the way I will show the tunic on my April show. Above, I am showing the top with my new AQUA JEANS due in April…..just when?…with all OLO pieces I don’t exactly know……..If you love color and a bit of the exotic……the colors of the Caribbean….then the WISTERIA & TURQUOISE is for you!…………………

FEBMAR19

The BLACK TUNIC, A253384, embroidered with the DARK SUNTAN embroidery is super CHIC………BLACK always is. Simply worn with black leggings and a black sandal you can not go wrong. For a change of pace…the print, the linen pant in the black or twig, the black or twig legging or rayon/span long skirt……the boho in black and mocha …all work with the tunic top. In May I will have a DARK TAN COTTON SATEEN PANT that matches perfectly to the emb………so you have many ways to wear this top…………If you wish to dress it up even more…..my BLACK JET & BRONZE [CHOCOLATE] FACETED BEADS, J284o43 and the matching DROP EARRING, J284042, are fabulous with this coloration……by the way there are 22 reviews for this necklace….ALL FIVE STARS!……………BLACK SUNGLASSES are MANDATORY!………………………………………………………….

Honored Contributor

Re: Sneak peeks Embroidered Tunics A253384

I love those!

Respected Contributor

Love the Black!

Honored Contributor

These reached out and grabbed me this morning (yesterday, I was lukewarm). Between the other tunics and this one, Louis has definitely given us A Passage to India, so to speak. I was wavering between the black/twig and the turquoise/purple, but I think I'm going to jump in the water for the turquoise. LOVE the color combo! Irresistible.

Honored Contributor

When will this be available?

Trusted Contributor

I purchased a royal blue tunic-length jacket with very similar white trim (not Linea) from TJ Maxx a while back. It seemed striking and desirable at the time, but as I've worn it a time or two I've found all the trim too elaborate and contrived for my tastes. I rarely pull it out of the closet and just don't enjoy wearing it. I am considering donating it to Goodwill.

I totally don't like this Linea top with the print pants as shown in one of the pictured views. Way to much "busy-ness" going on!

Honored Contributor

i like the black, but i dont think this will work with my hips, especially with no stretch.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I like Linea. I have quite a few of his pieces (mostly from last year and past years) only because my life style is different now. I'm not as endearing to him as many of these other ladies are.

I do recognize quality and art when I see it. I can't think of one thing I've bought of his that I thought was poor quality or not beautiful.

With that in mind, I will say that I doubt that you can compare something from TJ MAX (nameless) with something that has his name on it from QVC.

Honored Contributor

I'm getting purple/turq. I'm so happy to see embroidery. That means I can dig out some of my old embroidered tops and jackets. I feared embroidery was "out" in favor of beads and sequins. There is not one item of his that I have gotten rid of, from day one. Yes, I know I should, but they all have held up so well. I used to work on estate tag sales and mine should be a nice one.

Honored Contributor

On 3/26/2014 depglass said:

I'm getting purple/turq. I'm so happy to see embroidery. That means I can dig out some of my old embroidered tops and jackets. I feared embroidery was "out" in favor of beads and sequins. There is not one item of his that I have gotten rid of, from day one. Yes, I know I should, but they all have held up so well. I used to work on estate tag sales and mine should be a nice one.

Oh, how funny! Listen, our Linea jewelry and clothing will be a hit with all those who have superb fashion taste.