Super Contributor

My new Linea shirt in pink arrived!

A-252345 and I love it! The most delicious shade of pink, light as air, and looks great with leggings. ( it covers the bum!) This will be terrific even in the summer. A definite keeper!! I got my usual size M.
Contributor

Re: My new Linea shirt in pink arrived!

I agree, I got mine also, I love the color, I haven't seen this color from Louise before,

I plan to wear it with red tank like Louis showed it, for now with blue jeans, and as it warms up with white jeans/skirt. I love red and pink together.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the reviews. I ordered the pink and yellow not arrived yet. I did order the two wk tanks red and yellow to go with these shirts as shown on Louis' blog. These tanks arrived yesterday and they are lovely. Dying to get my two shirts now. Also received my gold fish necklace which is to die for just ordered the bracelet to match as the necklace is so nice. It is such a pleasure to get such great quality always from Linea so excited to get my blouses now!
Super Contributor

I'm so glad you like it. Could you please tell me is the fabric really sheer that you have to wear something underneath? I just received the new tunic and I love the colors but not the fabric. So I'm becoming more conscious of the fabric content.
Respected Contributor

I just received this gorgeous shirt in BLUE and love it. Light and airy fabric, long length (YAY!!), beautiful, saturated color. I plan to wear it with my gold fish pendant over white linen drapey drawstring pants, white tank and sandals. Or, over a long white skirt.

Fresh kitty, it's not sheer at all, even though the fabric is light.

Honored Contributor

My pink shirt arrives tomorrow!!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Isn't this the most beautiful shirt? I ordered the blue at introductory price but I'm anxious to order another soon. I, at first ,thought I would order another in the yellow but is the yellow more of a gold? Which would be better for summer, the yellow or pink? I have nothing in my closet in the pink and was thinking of pairing it with red also. They looked delish as styled on the original airing. It would be very appealing in maybe an ivory also. Once you buy one, you definitely want at least another.