Respected Contributor
Sorry to start another thread on chiffon tunic A251582 but mine just arrived and it is superb! Ordered it in fuchsia size L also snagged the wk fuchsia skirt and they are so great had to post. Tried it on with pants all good. My husband who doesn't care for "up and down hems" commented when I was all dressed in fuchsia "well that looks really nice" praise indeed. What has amazed me is the wk pencil skirt to die for. Always thought I was too hippy for these but it is great. Louis has excelled himself with these items. So happy Linea is the best.
Regular Contributor

dulwich, I can feel your excitement! There is no other designer like Louis who understands how to make a woman feel and look absolutely beautiful regardless of her age or size. Can't start too many threads about that! I can't wait to wear my black top tomorrow night and I hope you wear your fuchsia in good health! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Frequent Contributor

I so agree with you on this one. The knit is so soft. I got the black and heather grey(which is fabulous with the leggings that I also love to death); and I love the heather grey even more than the black, which I never dreamed I would say. I go between XS and S with Linea tops, and between XXS and XS on bottoms, and I do like the fit of the S in this one for me personally (and XS in the leggings). I even posted a review, which I only do for the things I REALLY love.

El{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}(a double thumbs up from me!!!)

Respected Contributor
Thanks ciley planning first wearing of my outfit to an early Valentines Day all girls dinner at local restaurant -where we are all wearing red or shades of. Hope your evening is a success I am sure you will look great.
Respected Contributor

ITA...I got my Prima B....great name for this lovely piece....It makes me look much better than I really am!! I got the Lapis and the Black. I think this is one of my most favorite items....I will be wearing this alot when the snow finally goes away. I could wear the black now....with pants....it's too pretty to have in the closet. I also love the "Shadow Jacket" . This I will wear often, beautiful fabric! Thanks, Louis!

Contributor

I so agree with all of you , my first purchase with Louis and I also got the Fuchsia and absolutely love it , and thanks for the idea to wear it for Valentine's Day, now to come up with somewhere to go. I really love this top and you can do so many different styles with it.

Frequent Contributor

Elysee or anyone who ordered the grey

does is make the middle part look heavier?

I am waitlisted for black - wasn't sure which size to buy because click here looked smaller

than the M i usually am. Don't know if I will get the black & the grey is in a large?

Any help would be appreciated.

Usually a M in his clothes - my weight is in the middle

Respected Contributor
On 1/23/2014 nj lady said:

Elysee or anyone who ordered the grey

does is make the middle part look heavier?

I am waitlisted for black - wasn't sure which size to buy because click here looked smaller

than the M i usually am. Don't know if I will get the black & the grey is in a large?

Any help would be appreciated.

Usually a M in his clothes - my weight is in the middle

The medium will be big enough or else it will be too big. Don't worry about your middle. That's what's so wonderful about his top. The chiffon covers everything, you won't even see your middle unless your nine months pregnant....LOL

Respected Contributor
I wear a large in whisper knits but I got the black tunic in medium and it fits perfectly. I also just received the gray in large and it was too big.
Valued Contributor

I am sending my medium back for a small. I foolishly looked at the "click here" measurements and they were smaller than normal for a small (my normal size) so I sized up. The medium was huge, and this top should not be loose on top, but closer to the body.

I am hopeful that the small will be the right size, as all the xs are on waitlist in the gray.

So I think it does run large, at least in the gray.