Respected Contributor

The Linea shows were great today! I never sit & watch QVC, but did today! Louis really offered beautiful, useful and classis pieces. I bought he OTO in navy and the tank to match-The leather jacket was gorgeous and will keep me eye out for the new tan color. I thought that every single piece was lovely.

What did everyone purchase (was another thread already started? If so, I apologize and ignore mine)-

The Linea line has the highest ratings out of any other fashion line on QVC (by far!)-I just don't understand WHY Louis isn't invited on more often. He should have (at minimum) 3-4 shows per month (over a 2 day period) and a TSV would be nice! I really think that QVC is missing he mark here- QVC sells so much junk (my opinion) and this line is just so refreshing!

Esteemed Contributor

What a lovely post. I read on his blog that we can expect so much more this spring and summer--I'm curious to see the roll out of his new denim collection.

I bought quite a bit but am holding back a bit so I can buy the new jewelry. The fronds, horse bit, those crazy turquoise beads, the silver fish--I want it all!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor
I agree! I loved everything in the shows. I have purchased a few pieces of Linea over the years but it wasn't until I tried the whisper knits that I started watching for anything Linea. I ordered the Prima B tunic and 2 of the v-neck WK tops. Gardensia, do you know when the new jewelry will be available for ordering? Also, will the large gun metal cross be coming back?
Esteemed Contributor
On 1/16/2014 AGV said: I agree! I loved everything in the shows. I have purchased a few pieces of Linea over the years but it wasn't until I tried the whisper knits that I started watching for anything Linea. I ordered the Prima B tunic and 2 of the v-neck WK tops. Gardensia, do you know when the new jewelry will be available for ordering? Also, will the large gun metal cross be coming back?

He said on his blog that this cross has been reordered so I expect it will appear in the fall?

The new jewelry will roll out this month and early next. I'd watch this space over the next week in particular!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor
I will. Thanks!
Esteemed Contributor

Today the item I wanted and it wasn't available in my size was the gray cotton shirt.

Many of us would like to see Louis on more frequently, but it may be in the best interest of his customers that he is not. Louis demands quality from his manufacturers, and if orders were rushed because of the necessity to have a certain quantity in stock for immediate delivery following on air appearances, that quality control could suffer. Just a perspective as to why the Linea customer may be better off the way it is now.

I'll use Isaac as an example. While some things turn out impeccable, other things are not so hot. Having a weekly show could account for the all over the place quality those who buy his line have to deal with.

Esteemed Contributor
On 1/16/2014 Trix said:

Today the item I wanted and it wasn't available in my size was the gray cotton shirt.

Many of us would like to see Louis on more frequently, but it may be in the best interest of his customers that he is not. Louis demands quality from his manufacturers, and if orders were rushed because of the necessity to have a certain quantity in stock ...

I got the gray ... I really wanted that olive but my size was gone. I also got the blue and the white. I also decided on the fuchsia seamed blazer ... what a refreshing "pop of color" going from winter into spring.

Honored Contributor
On 1/16/2014 Sox2 said:
On 1/16/2014 Trix said:

Many of us would like to see Louis on more frequently, but it may be in the best interest of his customers that he is not. Louis demands quality from his manufacturers, and if orders were rushed because of the necessity to have a certain quantity in stock ...

I got the gray ... I really wanted that olive but my size was gone. I also got the blue and the white. I also decided on the fuchsia seamed blazer ... what a refreshing "pop of color" going from winter into spring.

You will love the fuchsia blazer. I originally purchased the teal - love the fit and wore often so I purchased the fuchsia when it became available. Love the color. Wore it and the WK peasant necked top in fuchsia to a high tea last week.

These shows I just got the gray shirt, the yellow and navy in the WK tanks. I did order the OTO sweater in navy. That was probably a mistake because I am not a cardigan girl but I will give it a try. I love woven shirts so I am hoping I like it over them.

Esteemed Contributor
On 1/16/2014 DiAnne said:
On 1/16/2014 Sox2 said:
On 1/16/2014 Trix said:

You will love the fuchsia blazer. I originally purchased the teal - love the fit and wore often so I purchased the fuchsia when it became available. Love the color. Wore it and the WK peasant necked top in fuchsia to a high tea last week.

These shows I just got the gray shirt, the yellow and navy in the WK tanks. I did order the OTO sweater in navy. That was probably a mistake because I am not a cardigan girl but I will give it a try. I love woven shirts so I am hoping I like it over them.

Thanks for the review, DiAnne ... I can't wait to get it. I also have the teal and that great Topaz, which I've worn to death. Now it's time for a bright color and the fuchsia just called my name!

I wish I could wear that cardigan, but it's much too long for me ... navy is also a perk-up color for spring, too.

Super Contributor

While I love watching Louis and the ladies show the fashions, I think that having him on more would be detrimental to his creativity as well as the quality of the fashions he desires to give us. I'd rather wait longer for the great fashions he presents, even when only a certain number of them may be things I need or that will be workable in my lifestyle. And to be honest my credit card can't take many more presentations each month!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}