Not applicable
Once again, I see a dress of your line that I love, but the length is much too short for someone my age. It's so disappointing! Please please please make longer dress lengths. I believe more of us would buy them!
Super Contributor

I agree wholeheartedly! There comes a point where a lady knows her limitations, a woman doesn't. This not only pertains to standing, but sitting and keeping some modesty. I don't buy dresses here anymore because they fall a few inches above my knees. Not a good look.

Contributor

Amen.

Honored Contributor

Now that I live practically my whole life in temperatures too warm for hose even if hose were in style, I no longer own a dress, but I've often thought QVC's dresses were actually a tad longer than the dresses I see out in the world around me. I'm often amazed at the lengths (or lack of length) I often see.

Occasional Contributor

I have to agree, and I'm only 5'4". The latest floral dress I bought (size S) is nearly to the top of my knee. At 66, I would prefer it hit the bottom of my knee, and I can certainly see how it would be way too short for anyone who is taller. They need to make a regular length and a petite length, rather than just one length that is really for a petite frame.

Trusted Contributor
On 2/25/2015 Yvettesnani said:

I have to agree, and I'm only 5'4". The latest floral dress I bought (size S) is nearly to the top of my knee. At 66, I would prefer it hit the bottom of my knee, and I can certainly see how it would be way too short for anyone who is taller. They need to make a regular length and a petite length, rather than just one length that is really for a petite frame.

I agree, there needs to be two lengths offered. The funny thing is that Linda always states how she doesn't like her knees and wants them covered, well the rest of us feel the same way so please accomodate!