Trusted Contributor

Liz Claiborne show on Aug 13

I taped yesterday's show and watched it today. Mary Beth and Linda both looked great in the cashmere cardigans and white blouses. The cardigans, turtlenecks, and the new skirt are items that are "right up my alley". I love traditional and preppy clothing; they are timeless classics. This is what I like to see. I think that they should offer a set of blouses in many colors (sleeveless and long-sleeved).

Trusted Contributor

Re: Liz Claiborne show on Aug 13

Totally agree Tennesseegal- love the classics, too! LCNY and Linea by Louis Dell'Olio are my favorite lines at the Q because of their timeless appeal and consistent sizing. Love the blouse idea. Very hard to find good quality basic blouses to wear under cardigans these days. Louis is coming out with one next month and I can't wait! It seems there is an over abundance of tee shirts available, but I find they are not always appropriate. Love Mary Beth and Linda together- what a fun show to watch. Goes by much too quickly!

Trusted Contributor

I saw lots of blouses (sleeveless and long sleeved) on the Old Navy web site. One had eyeglass frames all over it! So cute. I think that I will go there this evening and look.

Trusted Contributor

Sounds cute- let us know what you find!