Trusted Contributor

Laura Geller's 3rd shipment of Bella Vita TSV from last fall??

Has anyone received it? Wondering what the colors were like. 2nd one had not good colors for me. Thanks.

Super Contributor

Re: Laura Geller's 3rd shipment of Bella Vita TSV from last fall??

I cancelled mine but I picked up the eye colors and the lip color on ebay and should get them today. That was basically all I wanted out of it. Can't wait to get them today. They seemed like the colors I was going to be most happy with.

Super Contributor

The eye color I got has a peachy beige and a bronzy brown. They both have shimmer. The lipstick is a kind of your lips but better pink color. I really like them both and can't wait to try them. Oh, the pink is a little on the warm side I think.

Frequent Contributor

I got it and shipped it back already. The eyeshadow had WAY too much sparkle to it, so not a pleasing daytime look at all. I miss Laura's satin eyeshadows, they had a soft shimmer & no sparkle. I really, really hated the Brown Eyed Girl liner as it also had flakes of glitter in it, plus no staying power at all. I put it on at 6am and when I checked my makeup around 10am it had faded and left only the bits of glitter and a little darkness. The 2nd shipment went back too! Not sure what is up with the sparkly shadows at all. The 1st shipment was satiny, the next 2 full of sparkles, as I said earlier not a daytime look unless you are a 20-something working in a mall. I'm frustrated with Laura and this TSV in particular. I have enough Balance N Brighten from prior TSVs for another year or 2 so I'll passing on any future TSVs or kits for a good long while.
~Smile when the butterfly escapes the killing jar.~
Trusted Contributor

Thank you, Lise P for the info. I am a 60 yr old teacher and can't get good use out of the sparkle stuff.