Respected Contributor

Is Laura Geller having a tsv on December 12?

I was looking under the beauty section and it shows that Laura will have a show on 12/12/14 at midnight. Does anyone know if she is having a tsv? Thank you.

Contributor

Re: Is Laura Geller having a tsv on December 12?

Yes she is having a TSV with 2 additional shipments if you signed up for the AD program. I had the TSV for a week now and I like it. All full size- blush in a new color, baked eye shadow, baked vanilla highlighter, lipstick, mascara, and 2 brushes with a black bag. I believe the price is 49. I like all pieces first time trying LG and I like her products so far.
Trusted Contributor

Could you tell us what the colors are (blush, eye shadow and lipstick) and what they look like? Also, if they are matte or not. Thanks!

Super Contributor

blush and brighten in a new color called berry trifle, baked highlighter in french vanilla, baked eclipse shadow duo in champagne and caviar, black glamlash mascara, color enriched anti-aging lipstick in pink tuxedo, mini dual ended shadow/liner brush, dual ended blush brush and foam applicator brush(highlighter) and evening bag. there is no foundation in this one. I don't think they are matte. Berry trifle definitely is not. It's a shimmery pinkish color with a little copper to it I think. Champagne is a shimmery champagne gold color, caviar is a deep brown that is a little more matte. Still has a little shimmer to it though. To me pink tuxedo is a definite lipstick for a night out. It's not frosted and it's a reddish pink color, like a brick pink. I don't know if it's warm or neutral but it's not a cool pink.

Valued Contributor

Great! Love Laura Geller! Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

This sounds tempting to me. Thanks for the descriptions.

Contributor

On 12/2/2014 bambi z said:

blush and brighten in a new color called berry trifle, baked highlighter in french vanilla, baked eclipse shadow duo in champagne and caviar, black glamlash mascara, color enriched anti-aging lipstick in pink tuxedo, mini dual ended shadow/liner brush, dual ended blush brush and foam applicator brush(highlighter) and evening bag. there is no foundation in this one. I don't think they are matte. Berry trifle definitely is not. It's a shimmery pinkish color with a little copper to it I think. Champagne is a shimmery champagne gold color, caviar is a deep brown that is a little more matte. Still has a little shimmer to it though. To me pink tuxedo is a definite lipstick for a night out. It's not frosted and it's a reddish pink color, like a brick pink. I don't know if it's warm or neutral but it's not a cool pink.

ITA with everything you said. It's a really nice kit.

Super Contributor

Thank you. I do like it and I can't wait to see what the auto deliveries include. I also like the fact that for once this is just a color kit really, no foundation. I have a backup for my backups in foundation lol.

Contributor

On 12/3/2014 bambi z said:

Thank you. I do like it and I can't wait to see what the auto deliveries include. I also like the fact that for once this is just a color kit really, no foundation. I have a backup for my backups in foundation lol.

That's the same reason why I ordered because it was a color kit and no Foundation. I'm anxious to see the AD colors.

Esteemed Contributor

I love extra B&B to carry....

Can anyone post the tsv number??

Not new to Laura but finally tried her products and LLLLove them.