Super Contributor

the holiday products are very nice!!!

Anxiously awaiting my creme glaze eyeshadow palette but did receive the 5 love me dew crayons as a one time only value to find they are ABSOLUTELY phenomenal and had to order another set. I am so pleased with these I haven't worn another lip color since I've gotten them and as mentioned ordered another set to have. I'm just IN love!!! I was surprised because the first love me dew crayons I did not order because I'm fair and the colors were so bright. I went to Ulta and got the watermelon shade which I CAN wear and the pink dragon fruit which I absolutely CANNOT wear and should have returned it as it shows up FLORESCENT pink on me. Well, the formula is great and I still use the watermelon, but these new colors are incredibly flattering, even the darker shades are very usuable--nothing over the top florescent. LG has come out with lots of good things lately--I love the Bella Vita kit and use it every day; that lipstick goes well under the love me dews-- I tried it under the honey fizz shade and it was a great look but I'm usually short on time so I haven't used it too much except the weekends. Hopefully will love the eyeshadow too.

Super Contributor

Re: the holiday products are very nice!!!

I cant wait to get mine!! Do they stay on long? I love my new palette, just love it. She put a very nice brush in it as well, it works great with the new formula

Super Contributor

They stay on a decent amount of time but like all my lipsticks, they do transfer to a glass or coffee cup. They are very hydrating, which I love, especially right now, but the colors are beautiful and neutral--I would describe them as "year round." I think you are going to love them!

Eyeshadow palette should be here tomorrow! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

Let me tell you the eye glaze palette is so beautiful, so wearable. I also played with the 50 shades a bit, they do have a better texture than the ones last year. I could never get the color off those little circles last year but I really like the texture and payoff of these new ones. I am just not sure the kit is worth 100 bucks, more like 50

Honored Contributor

I decided to pass on the big eyeshadow palette (for once!) and stick to the new Vintage Gold cream glaze one. I have the last one she did, so I knew I'd like the formula. I wore it today. When I first opened it and saw the "sparkly" shades I panicked - just a little - even though I trust Laura! I put the light gold on my lid and the golden khaki in the crease. NO shimmer showed up at all. I almost didn't believe it! Maybe it's just my lids - just pretty colors with a sheen. I'm very, very happy! Smile

Regular Contributor

I think Laura Geller will be on Hautelook this week. Maybe tomorrow?

Super Contributor

I will try to catch that; I've never been on Hautelook; thanks Suzy. Glad you are loving your palette Beachmom; mine didn't come yesterday as I thought so it will definitely be today!!! (It usually takes a week from the date I ordered, which was last Thurs.)

Super Contributor

1 thing I really like is Lauras' new brushes that she put in the glaze kit and the 50 shades of baked, they are not throw away brushes, they apply the shadows beautifully and they lay the pigment down perfect

Super Contributor

On 11/20/2014 beautymogul said:

1 thing I really like is Lauras' new brushes that she put in the glaze kit and the 50 shades of baked, they are not throw away brushes, they apply the shadows beautifully and they lay the pigment down perfect

Very nice bonus, since the brushes so often are throwaways that come with the palettes, no matter what the brand. Still waiting for mine, but I'm going to post a review when I get it. Hope you will enjoy your lip shades when they arrive. I really love them!

Super Contributor

Just got the lip pencils. I actually like all of the colors, I thought the browns would be too brown, but not at all, kinda surprised. I do find them slightly dry, I put a gloss over them but, no they are not long lasting. But, I think I will keep them