Occasional Contributor

Please suh, can I get it in matte?

I need, want and would LOVE more mattes, particularly eyeshadows. I have & love the baked impressions eyeshadow palette (it's my go to right now), but

please, Laura, please!

{#emotions_dlg.w00t} Got matte?

Super Contributor

Re: Please suh, can I get it in matte?

I want more sparkle!!

Respected Contributor

A lot of companies are now making matt eyeshadows. It cosmetics has 2 palettes,I have Meet Matt(e) by the Balm they have 2 palettes and I have the Kat Von D Ladybird palette all matt which I love. I am so over shimmer eyeshadows. I only use Matts now and I think they look so much nicer.If you go on youtube and put in Mattt eyeshade palettes you will see quite a few that come up. Stilla has one called Mind which is all matt. Laura and Mally I don't think will ever do matts they are hung on shimmer which I think is crazy there are a lot of baby bombers out there who now would like Matt eyeshadows.I just thought Tarte also has a all Matt palette.

Respected Contributor

On 11/20/2014 Butterfly12 said:

A lot of companies are now making matt eyeshadows. It cosmetics has 2 palettes,I have Meet Matt(e) by the Balm they have 2 palettes and I have the Kat Von D Ladybird palette all matt which I love. I am so over shimmer eyeshadows. I only use Matts now and I think they look so much nicer.If you go on youtube and put in Mattt eyeshade palettes you will see quite a few that come up. Stilla has one called Mind which is all matt. Laura and Mally I don't think will ever do matts they are hung on shimmer which I think is crazy there are a lot of baby bombers out there who now would like Matt eyeshadows.I just thought Tarte also has a all Matt palette.

While this 59 y/o baby boomer doesn't mind a little shimmer in her shadows/blushes sometimes, Laura Geller DOES have some matte products...and I own some of them. I think mine came in a kit, but if you look here or on her website for "sugar-free" items (that's what she calls her matte products), you might find something.

ETA: Just took my own advice and looked here and on the website---there isn't much "sugar-free" stuff at all, just one blush and maybe a couple of eyeshadows. I wonder if matte just doesn't sell well for her? Which seems strange, since so many want it!

Honored Contributor

okay I got to ask- what does ""suh"" mean? I've been racking (wrakcing??) my brain trying to figure out what it stands for!

Respected Contributor

"Please sir, may I have some more?" Oliver Twist

Super Contributor

From Oliver Twist: Please Sir, can I have some more?

Honored Contributor

I'll take Damon, Dillon & McConaughey.

Respected Contributor

On 11/20/2014 vermint said:
On 11/20/2014 Butterfly12 said:

While this 59 y/o baby boomer doesn't mind a little shimmer in her shadows/blushes sometimes, Laura Geller DOES have some matte products...and I own some of them. I think mine came in a kit, but if you look here or on her website for "sugar-free" items (that's what she calls her matte products), you might find something.

ETA: Just took my own advice and looked here and on the website---there isn't much "sugar-free" stuff at all, just one blush and maybe a couple of eyeshadows. I wonder if matte just doesn't sell well for her? Which seems strange, since so many want it!

After reading your post I wonder the same thing maybe it doesn't sell well for her as the same with Mally. She made a few Matt eyeshadows and they were great and I thought maybe she would come out with a palette. Then she came out with2 matt eyeshadow sticks and was hoping for more but that never happened so I wonder the same thing now never thought of that before. But they should consider all of the baby boomers

New Contributor

Hi there, you may find more sugar free options at Amazon or drugstore.com, I get L.G. items on those sites.