Super Contributor

I could not believe that the 50 shades of baked got no more of a presentation thank 15 seconds. When you have a product that you are asking 100 bucks for, it would be nice to see what you are paying for, I ordered this Friday, but, I sure would have liked to see what the heck I bought, pretty disappointed

Honored Contributor

Re: That was The Presentation?

Yes that was annoying, I've been wanting to see this presented since I saw it in the Insider. At least they showed all the palettes on air. I ordered it. I've never used her products so I hope I like it.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

Maybe because it sold out?

Honored Contributor

I don't normally watch anymore but wanted to see the lip pencils; I love LG cosmetics. I was rather annoyed by the silliness and the host's hyper behavior; the whole show was manic! she and LG were yelling over each other.....I didn't order the shadows because I never saw more than one little book of shadows; they should have shown all five lf them....glad that show is over! LG usually gives very good makeup advice when she is on but she got cut off almost every time she tried to say anything.

couldn't wait to turn the channel

Honored Contributor

On 11/15/2014 lovesrecess said:

I don't normally watch anymore but wanted to see the lip pencils; I love LG cosmetics. I was rather annoyed by the silliness and the host's hyper behavior; the whole show was manic! she and LG were yelling over each other.....I didn't order the shadows because I never saw more than one little book of shadows; they should have shown all five lf them....glad that show is over! LG usually gives very good makeup advice when she is on but she got cut off almost every time she tried to say anything.

couldn't wait to turn the channel

lovesrecess, I did see a bit of the show, and I agree that it seemed a bit overly silly at times. As for the shadows, they did quickly flip through all the pages at some point, describing the color family of each.

But no way would I consider paying $100 without seeing them all. It wouldn't have been too hard to have even just a chart with all the shades on it that they could have made and then shown.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

I dont blame laura at all, but when you say the whole show wait till you see what the 50 shades of baked are that was pretty ridiculous, the Q sure should have had a better presentation. When something like that happens, usually I cancel the order because I feel like they are trying to hide something. I could see the shadows are not near as big as last years shades of baked, maybe that is what they were hiding, but, still pretty awful that they gave it no more than 15 seconds. case in point, the last Bare Minerals show they did not show the liner colors, on their hands or otherwise until the last show, they finally had it on Joy's hand for 2 seconds...then the reviews come in about how bad the liners are. So, I have usually found that those quick presentations are for a reason, I just may cancel my order, at least have the pics up of all the shades

Honored Contributor

I must have blinked and missed them going through all the palettes if they showed them all.....they need to take the Red Bull out of the Green Room....that's the only reason I can think of the show was so frantic they didn't even talk much bout a $100 set of eye shadow; were more interested in which model could wink and move their nose

Respected Contributor

I was watching and they quickly opened each book showing the colors. Jacque then said they probably wouldn't show them again since they were so limited and put them on the table behind them.

Not applicable

I agree with all of you. I too was disappointed they did not present the product. And I think a lot of people canceled their orders because it was still for sale and not sold out this morning at 3am.
Honored Contributor

She probably didn't have that many to go around. Also people were buying this sight unseen. From the quick look I got there were a lot of colors I would never wear. I didn't consider purchasing this at all.