Honored Contributor

Never used LG eye shadows what are they like?

I'm considering trying her shadows and I'm wondering how you all like them? What's the pigmentation like?

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Contributor

Re: Never used LG eye shadows what are they like?

the pigmentation is good, they stay put, but they have lots of shimmer & sparkle.

Honored Contributor

They are great! I have a lot of her Eye Rimz, which can be used as liners or shadows. I also have her regular Baked ones. Just like any line, some have shimmer, others don't. I've been wearing colors from this one almost every day lately - a lot of nice mattes in this palette. It's not available right now, but I would guess she'll have something like it before Christmas. Smile

A240563

Respected Contributor

I have her plum like it hot(is the name of the color) and I use it wet or dry as an eye liner. It is a dark plum/charcoal sort of, too dark for me for eye shadow but makes a great eye liner and lasts when I put on my $1 ELF sheer lid primer on first.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the reviews.

Honored Contributor

I have mixed feelings on them. Some are really nice and others have too much shimmer. I do like that you can use them wet as an eyeliner.

Honored Contributor

I'm glad you all mentioned that, because I did see they could be used wet or dry but it didn't occur to me to use them wet as a liner. Thanks.

Regular Contributor

I use her eye shadows every day. The pigments are rich and long lasting. I wet a liner brush for lining, use a dry, flat eye shadow brush for the lids and crease, and occasionally wet the flat brush for foiling. I find her shadows to be very versatile, and they last a very long time. "A little goes a long way" is true with all the Laura Geller products that I use.

Trusted Contributor

Love her shadows! I have both the colored eye Spackles (pink, violet, taupe) and an eye pallette of browns and purples. They are by far my favorites. Great mattes and I use those with shimmer as a final "wash" over my eyes to complete the look. Good saturation of color and very mixable powders.
Honored Contributor

I use LG shadows everyday...I wear baked pink icing on my eyelid crease; don't let the name fool you..it is a mix of pinks and taupes marbled together and looks taupe on my eyelid...but not glittery at all; a slight shimmer but you don't notice it in the darker color. I also love the baked French vanilla highlighter and use it on my lids and inner and outer eye area; really brightens and opens up my eyes. No shimmer or glitter in it at all.