Esteemed Contributor

Who likes the LG TSV now you have it home?

{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} I don't know why I bought it. I do not like any of it. I am very fair and that eye shadow is soooo dark it looks like a Halloween makeup and I hate that gold shimmer thing.

I threw away all the packaging or I'd send it back

I will never buy LG again. I should have known better after that last TSV.

Super Contributor

Re: Who likes the LG TSV now you have it home?

I haven't gotten mine yet but very much looking forward to it and hoping I will love it. Concerned about how the luminizer will look on me; I use the split pan highlighter though so I'm hopeful. Sorry it didn't work for you!

Honored Contributor

I haven't gotten mine either yet. I, like Tori, am hopeful on the luminizer.

I don't understand why you would have thrown away your packaging so fast if you already knew you didn't really like LG from a previous TSV. If you thought you should have known better, wouldn't you keep the packaging till you were certain you liked it?

I don't think having the packaging negates your ability to send it back. Just package it up nicely and safely and return it. Copies of invoices can be printed online if you threw that away also. No need to keep it and be so unhappy!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm starting to like it a little but the luminizer doesn't work well for me.I must be doing something wrong

Honored Contributor

On 9/30/2014 MalteseMomma said:
On 9/30/2014 RespectLife said:

I haven't gotten mine either yet. I, like Tori, am hopeful on the luminizer.

I don't understand why you would have thrown away your packaging so fast if you already knew you didn't really like LG from a previous TSV. If you thought you should have known better, wouldn't you keep the packaging till you were certain you liked it?

I don't think having the packaging negates your ability to send it back. Just package it up nicely and safely and return it. Copies of invoices can be printed online if you threw that away also. No need to keep it and be so unhappy!

I got the box out of my recycle pile....lol.. I will send it back.Thanks {#emotions_dlg.blush} My darn ( but loveable) UPS man always comes so late (7/8 pm) that I have not patience with wrappers boxes and clear them out real fast. I think from now on, I should just put my pkgs away for the evening and open them in the morning when I can think better.......lol.

LOL that is a good idea! I set my boxes & pkging in the garage so they are out of my face but accessible for returns. DH knows not to touch them till I chuck them in the bin!

Frequent Contributor

I love the LG line. I had all but given up wearing foundation in my early 50s because it all seemed to gather in my lines and wrinkles and make me look muddy and ancient. I happened to pick up a couple of pieces in an Ulta about 4 years ago after noticing a woman about my age looking fabulous was purchasing some. I asked her about her experience with it and her enthusiastic response sold me.

I know it's difficult with kits that are chosen by someone else. You might very likely get something that doesn't quite work for you or isn't a color you'll use. however, that's what I like about the Q. If it doesn't work, you CAN return it - no harm, no foul.

Luckily for me, I'm fair complected with rosy undertones, green eyed, with dry skin and age-related lines. My DIL is 27, brunette with brown eyes, olive complected and with oily skin. Generally, if anything in a kit doesn't work for me it works for her and vice versa. She has loved the items I've passed along to her so much she has started buying her own kits.

I haven't gotten this latest kit yet (mine just shipped on the 29th), but I'm eager to try the products. I like the darker shadows as liners and if the luminizer is too 'glowy' for me, I'm sure it will work for the DIL.

Respected Contributor

I love the LG line. You must go light handed on those eye shadows. They truly are a lifetime purchase. Lol Really looking forward to my order. I am positive I will like it. I've never sent back a LG item, and I usually don't purchase kits either, but this one looked good.

Honored Contributor

It sounds as if you're angry at LG or QVC or are you angry at yourself for ordering when you had a bad experience once before?

Because I can no longer use eye shadows, liners, or mascara, I no longer even look at kits. I love Geller's blushes and the tinted Spackle, though, so I'd still buy sometimes from that line.

Frequent Contributor

Mine arrived at my door a little past 12. I am really impressed with this TS .

Super Contributor

I'm liking mine so far, I ordered Fair and was afraid it would have too much yellow in it, but I think it's okay! I'll know once I've actually tried everything instead of trying it over my already made up face. One thing I'm not a huge fan of is the lipstick, only because I don't wear dark lipstick and prefer lip gloss or something more sheer. It did feel really soft when I tried it on though.