Occasional Contributor

What was the big announcement forLG TSV?

I watched The presentation Online And There Was Supposed To Be Some Big ANnouncement, But The Video ENded Before Jacque Said It. What Is It? Sorry, My Phone Capitalizes Every Word.....
Super Contributor

Re: What was the big announcement forLG TSV?

I heard Jackie say that there would be some announcement at the end of the midnight show too, but I went to bed before watching the whole presentation.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't hear any big announcement.

Honored Contributor

I understood her big announcement to be the new video demos on the TSV page. You can click on different hosts w/ different skin tones using the kit.

She said they were very excited about these new feature videos and to let them know how we like it.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the replies

Valued Contributor

I was hoping the videos would give actual demos - it wasn't a demo. The lady just walked through each item in the kit. NOT A DEMO

Honored Contributor

I was watching too and didn't see any big announcement. I didn't take the video demos to be the big announcement but I could be wrong. If that was the big announcement, that is kind of a letdown.

Valued Contributor

I think "the announcement" was just the the TSV> as in post #1 from LG team, doesn't sound like it was anything else.

Super Contributor

The announcement wasn't the TSV, Jackie said during the TSV midnight show that there would be an announcement at the end of the show. And I agree, I have a feeling that it was the video. It's disappointing that there was no actual demo in the video, I haven't watched it.

Honored Contributor

On 9/26/2014 ginabfly said:

The announcement wasn't the TSV, Jackie said during the TSV midnight show that there would be an announcement at the end of the show. And I agree, I have a feeling that it was the video. It's disappointing that there was no actual demo in the video, I haven't watched it.

I agree, it could not have been the tsv as they already mentioned it and showed it at the beginning of the show.