Respected Contributor

Hey Beauties ~ I know that Laura makes a bonus sized Balance-n-Bronze, as I have one. Does anyone know if she ever does the big size in Balance-n-Brighten? Thanks.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Valued Contributor

Re: Laura Geller Bonus Sizes ~

I have never seen one and I have used B&B since the beginning but I do not really pay attention either, usually buy the TSV's and that keeps me good. I know the Q sells a DUO for around $50 so you save a little but if you need regular they go fast
Valued Contributor

I have never seen one and I have used B&B since the beginning but I do not really pay attention either, usually buy the TSV's and that keeps me good. I know the Q sells a DUO for around $50 so you save a little but if you need regular they go fast
Valued Contributor

For some reason when I post from my iPhone it sometimes ""doubles"" my post. Sorry
Valued Contributor

For some reason when I post from my iPhone it sometimes ""doubles"" my post. Sorry
Respected Contributor

Thanks. I'll check out the duo.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey