Super Contributor

Has QVC ever offered LG's "Baked imPRESSions Bronzer"? Inside the compact the bronzer looks like a seashell. Its a matte formula and water resistant. I saw a beauty guru on YouTube rave about this and had a tutorial and it looked beautiful. Very natural looking. Anyone else use this? Thanks.

Super Contributor

Re: Baked imPRESSions Bronzer

No one?

Honored Contributor

Poppet1, I do remember it being presented on QVC. I recall that because I was worried that it would replace the B&B Bronzer, which I happen to really like. I prefer having the different shades; it just seems to look very natural. And to my eye, it looks matte. I love using some of the colors as eyeshadows, too.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

I wish Q here would offer it. They do on the UK site. I like that it is matte, water resistant too. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Regular Contributor

Hi. I ordered my first Bake Impressions bronzer by LG from QVC. I love it. Use it everyday. I even ordered one from Ulta to have on hand cause I've reached the bottom of my first one. If QVC doesn't have it, maybe they're just out or check LG web site. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

I ordered this in ""Medium"" from ULTA. Will let you know how it works out.

Super Contributor

Ladies....this stuff is FABULOUS!!!!! Its definitely a matte powder (I like that) and has a very natural look. It doesn't come off orange or terracotta. It looks like you were just kissed by the sun. This has to be the best looking bronzer I have ever uses. I'm fair and wear this in the ""Medium"" shade. Its perfect! You can build if you need more color but this is lovely! Highly recommend. Wish Q would offer this and LG would have it featured in one of her shows. I got mine from ULTA.