Frequent Contributor

Any upcoming TSV from Laura?

Just wondering. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Any upcoming TSV from Laura?

Elsie - I checked the program guide and didn't see any and after beauty day(such lackluster pricing on Q's part )- I checked LauraGelller.com and she has some great kits at 20% with free ship at $40 should beat anything Q offers.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks hopi! I thought if something (TSV wise) was in the pipeline there would have have been talk about it on the boards.

But I appreciate the information about her site. isn't it funny.. I never think to go there and yet her prices are better than here!

Thanks again.

Trusted Contributor

Hi Elisekitten - Yes, she does have one on Sept. 26th, but the Insider only lists her show hours, not the TSV details.

Frequent Contributor

On 8/18/2014 Karena said:

Hi Elisekitten - Yes, she does have one on Sept. 26th, but the Insider only lists her show hours, not the TSV details.

wow! thanks for that. I'll keep an eye on the boards for any updates closer to the 26th. Thanks again!!

Super Contributor

I checked my AD from the last Tuscan Summer kit and I'm scheduled for my next installment is on 9/9. I checked the program guide and the midnight category is ""beauty"". Is there a chance that's when a LG TSV will be?

Trusted Contributor

On 8/18/2014 ElsieKitten said:
On 8/18/2014 Karena said:

wow! thanks for that. I'll keep an eye on the boards for any updates closer to the 26th. Thanks again!!

Hi Elisekitten! You are very welcome. Thanks for your note. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

I was so excited to see in the insider that there would be a midnight show on Sept 26th!!! I am hoping maybe she might post something on facebook later to show what it might possibly include. I will wait for the early email which comes out just a few days before the air date, since the insider did not give us an item number.

Respected Contributor

According to Laura's FB......

A sneak peek to a top secret project for QVC coming in September!

Frequent Contributor

Gosh.... thanks for the photo! No idea what's in the kit, but I want it!! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Laura has the most beautiful packaging....