Occasional Contributor

Hi beautiful Laura, I had a question and I chose you to hopefully answer my questions, as I listen to ever word you say, as far as applying makeup.

I am 58 years old and whenever I apply any kind of foundation, the peach fuzz on my face stands out and makes me look even older. ANY suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated. I love you, Laura {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Trusted Contributor
Shave it. I have a small trimmer I use for my sideburn peach fuzz. Hth
Occasional Contributor

A few months ago on You Tube, I saw how to remove facial hair the way of the Eastern Indian women. They use Besami flour ! Coincidentally, I was by an Indian market Friday and picked up the smallest bag I could....about 1/2 lb. (Want some??!! LOL!!) NOW I HAVE to go back and see what to do, but it had to be easy or it would not have stayed on my little fuzzy mind and face !

Respected Contributor

I use the emJoi eRase epilator...works great! I also shaved for years with no problems.

Just by the way, Laura doesn't (isn't allowed to) answer questions on this forum. If you do Facebook, post on her page there, she often answers questions herself.

Honored Contributor

Hi - you've received some great advice here! I just wanted to tell you that Laura can't respond to you in the forums. You'll have to contact her on her Facebook or some other way. Good luck!

Esteemed Contributor

I do nothing about it. Didn't even realize it was a big deal until my hairdresser started "grooming" me. So it gets shaven when I get my hair cut. I still don't think it's an issue, but if she wants to do it, I let her. It's nearly white and very fine - who cares? I have never worn foundation in my life, and I'm in the 50's. Thanks I guess to my heredity, I often get compliments on my skin and complexion. I'll take it. Goodness only knows there are many other compensating flaws!

Cogito ergo sum
Trusted Contributor

I shave it off, too. Never a problem.

Honored Contributor

I use the Pink Panasonic Facial Trimmer they sell at Ulta & many other places. I also have the Silver Panasonic Facial Trimmer I bought years ago but they no longer sell it. The newer pink one has a flexible head. I use a magnifying mirror at a window in the house with lots of sunlight so I can see what I'm doing. I also use it on the dreaded mustache. LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

I run my disposable razor down the sides of my face every few weeks.

Super Contributor

I've heard that shaving can create bumpy facial skin on some women.