Honored Contributor

I'm thinking of trying Tahitian Glow, but I wanted to know if it rubs off on your clothes.

Honored Contributor

No mention of that in the on air presentation, so I am guessing that it does indeed rub off on clothes, especially if you perspire. What do the reviews say about this?

Honored Contributor

Laura said it didn't rub off onto clothing. Was thinking about getting it too, but I think I'll go to Sephora for a sample before I buy a full tube.

Honored Contributor

The reviews are mixed - some say it does rub off and others say it doesn't.

Respected Contributor

Yes, it does rub off, even if you apply it with a damp puff. It gets on everything.

Honored Contributor

Glad I read these posts as it convinced me to re-visit my spray can of Sally Hansen bronzer for legs and it worked great!! And there was no rub off either. I added a little moisturizer to it and it went on smooth and even. I think a can is $13 and now there is a tube version too. Used it on my arms as well. Saved my wallet about $30.

Regular Contributor

YES! It most certainly does rub off. I get upset when I keep hearing them say it doesn't when they do the presentation for this item! After really thinking about it - how can it not rub off - it's a powder - even if you wet it, which I did - it's still a creamy powder! It also has an odor (for me anyways)... and the color is not that great on me either - it looks pasty! I will stick with my Tan Towels!!

Honored Contributor

I decided not to get it. I don't want to risk it rubbing off on clothes or furniture.

I thought it was a gel?

I use Tan Towels and love them too.

Honored Contributor
On 7/17/2014 wagirl said:

Glad I read these posts as it convinced me to re-visit my spray can of Sally Hansen bronzer for legs and it worked great!! And there was no rub off either. I added a little moisturizer to it and it went on smooth and even. I think a can is $13 and now there is a tube version too. Used it on my arms as well. Saved my wallet about $30.

I've had this rub off when it was hot and humid and I was outside. I put it on my legs then was on our boat and when I got up, the seat of the boat where my legs were touching it was all brownish colored where the product had come off.

Honored Contributor

Never had that issue with Sally Hansen at all but I don't live where its hot and humid either.