Respected Contributor

Laura Geller Bronzer Spackle ~

Hey Beauties ~ I need to order some more Spackle. I have used the Regular, Champagne (my fav), and also the Ethereal. I see she now has a Bronzer one. How does this compare to the others? I'm between light-medium. Will this be too dark? Thanks Ladies.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Regular Contributor

Re: Laura Geller Bronzer Spackle ~

I have all of those that you listed and champagne is my favorite. I have the bronze tinted one and it's definitely not my favorite.

Regular Contributor

I always use the Neutralizer Spackle, and I sometimes add a bit of Original or Supercharged. I tried the Bronze, but it gave me an eerie "glow." The consistency was also thicker and drier than the ones I use. I am 55+, and it accentuated every line (some I didn't even know I had) on my face. I gave the Bronze to a friend (same age), and she loved it. She does use a tanning bed, and she tends to stay very dark. I have a medium complexion, and the Bronze was just too much color and shine for me. If you love the Champagne, you may like the Bronze for Summer.

Respected Contributor

Thank you Ladies. It sounds like this is not for me. Too dark, and I definitely don't need an eerie "glow." Wonder why the consistency is thicker and drier? You would think that just the color would be different? Thanks!

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

It's not that dark. I've used it for years, winter and summer, and while I've now switched over to ethereal, if you don't use a heavy hand, it just provides a hint of bronze.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

I don't like bronze at all. I could not get an even look, it was streaky like I should have given the container a good shake, and it took too long to dry.