New Contributor

Laura Geller Bronze and Brighten NOT BAKED? Is it still available? Help!

I do not like the baked. I started using and adoring Bronze and Brighten Regular before it was "baked". I just ran out and can't find the original unbaked version. I bought the Regular baked and I DO NOT like!! There's not enough of the pink in the baked version. I thought maybe I was crazy, so I put my non baked on the back of one hand and the baked on the other. I'm not crazy! The non baked looks so much more natural and a touch lighter. The non baked is one of my top 3 all time favorite beauty products and will be distraught if it's discontinued!!! Help!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Laura Geller Bronze and Brighten NOT BAKED? Is it still available? Help!

Hopefully someone will be able to help you...I've never heard of any of B & Brighten products NOT being baked!

I do know that there can be lots of color variations in the baked versions. Some are pinker or yellower than others.

New Contributor

Thanks. Yeah, back in the day her line was not "baked" and the regular was the perfect blend of bronze and pink. I emailed a rep on her website and she said no more unbaked, but like you said, they vary. But u can't open em all up! Maybe the light will work . Seems to have more pink. I'm so bummed though, I know makeup, and the earlier version was the best I've ever seen. The best. I've probably tried 30 or so , top names, over the years and that was a can't live without. Guess I'll have to. Thanks for responding.
Respected Contributor

I have never heard of no baked. I assume that was before I found Laura Geller. Have you tried the Bronze & Brighten in her FAIR color. Yes it is the baked, but it has a nice lighter shade with pinks in it. I am light - medium, and this shade works great. The regular is just too dark and muddy looking on me. I'm 58 with dry skin. I use some of her spackle and just a "little bit" of liquid foundation mixed in. then I dust on a little of her B&B over it. It gives a nice sun kissed glow, and I usually don't even use blush.

I noticed that her bonus size of Bronze & Brighten is going to be on, with the short fat kabuki brush included. .85 oz. It lasts FOREVER. HTH

A216150 $48.50 - 2 easy pays

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey