Super Contributor

25% OFF ALL LAURA GELLER!!!!!

For you LG fans - her website automatically gives 25% off one order (expires 7/7/14, no promo code needed). Stock up if you like her stuff!

Respected Contributor

Re: 25% OFF ALL LAURA GELLER!!!!!

Thank you!! I love her gelato blushes! She has more shades on her site!! Me happy! Smiley Happy
Regular Contributor

I am interested in the gelato blushes; I may check this out. I'm not typically a ""blush"" person; most blushes make me look like Dee Snider during his ""Twisted Sister"" days

Respected Contributor

Check out Musingsofamuse blog. She has swatches of two of them, you an make them very sheer or more product. Very natural and creamy looking. No Dee Synder look! Smiley Happy.
Frequent Contributor

On 7/7/2014 makeup addict said: Check out Musingsofamuse blog. She has swatches of two of them, you an make them very sheer or more product. Very natural and creamy looking. No Dee Synder look! Smiley Happy.

Makeupaddict,

If you come back on to this post, have you ever seen or used the Light Peach gelato blush. I am so curious about this color as I love peach. I have seen the papaya but I have a ton of corals and am interested in the peach. Thanks.

Respected Contributor

Hi, it's a very very light peach. True peach. No shimmer. I'm very fair and this gives me a true peaches n cream complexion. I can swirl my finger on it and brush it across my wrist: it barely shows up. Peach with a hint of beige is the best I can describe the color. I think for medium skintones, it may be too light. It's the opposite of plum berry which is very pigmented and I need a light hand on it. It will be pretty in the fall. Hope this helps.
Frequent Contributor

I missed this , I was traveling . I actually like to order from her website .

Frequent Contributor

On 7/13/2014 makeup addict said: Hi, it's a very very light peach. True peach. No shimmer. I'm very fair and this gives me a true peaches n cream complexion. I can swirl my finger on it and brush it across my wrist: it barely shows up. Peach with a hint of beige is the best I can describe the color. I think for medium skintones, it may be too light. It's the opposite of plum berry which is very pigmented and I need a light hand on it. It will be pretty in the fall. Hope this helps.

Thanks for your help!