Occasional Contributor

LG Champagne Spackle Supersize - When will it return?

I have ordered Supersize Champagne Spackle for years, usually on AD. Last time I could only get 1 shipment. That was July 2013 so I figured it would return this year in July. Does anyone know when it will return for sale? I can't find anything but the small tube. I hope Laura is not remaking the formula - its wonderful the way it is. Please do not change it by adding sunscreen or anything else.

Thanks

Regular Contributor

Re: LG Champagne Spackle Supersize - When will it return?

I was wondering the same thing about the Neutralizer Spackle. I have one unopened 4 oz., and one half-gone 4oz. I haven't seen many of the 4oz. Spackles offered lately {#emotions_dlg.crying} I prefer the pump to a tube; I hope the 4 oz. sizes continue.

Respected Contributor

Laura has to know that the 4 oz. is popular, so why doesn't she offer it all the time? I'm guessing because of $$$? More money is made on the 2 oz.? I prefer the pump too.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Esteemed Contributor

Glad I saw your post and I was just going to ask the same question. I too thought it was offered in July and I think in October. I just pulled my last bottle out and I'm getting nervous that I'm going to be without it. I use it almost everyday even without makeup.
Respected Contributor

I see the Regular Tinted up now for $39 and AD. It's the 4 oz. supersize in the nice fat pump.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

I have both the Ethereal and the Bronze 4 oz Spackles .... and am very anxious to get the Neutralizer.

QUESTION ------ Can someone tell me what's the difference between the Champagne and the Ethereal Spackles? TIA!

Respected Contributor

$6.22 to send me a 4 oz. bottle of Spackle. Really? This is crazy.

Respected Contributor

If anyone see's the Champagne in the 4oz show up, PLEASE give a shout out. I'm almost out. I will bite the bullet and pay the $6.22 to get it home.

Regular Contributor

For me, the 4oz. sizes are a bargain. I use Spackle every day, and the 4oz. size lasts over a year! The 2oz. tubes are $30, and there is shipping cost added to that also. They could charge $10 for shipping, and I would still buy it. I just wish we knew when these things were going to be available.

Frequent Contributor

Tnkrbl44, the Ethereal spackle has a pink tint to it. I like it much better than the Champagne but can use either. I got the Bronze one time in a kit and it was much too dark for me (fair B&B color).