Respected Contributor

I missed the one and only long-sought-after Angel eyeshadow on ebay by a couple of minutes that MBR and a caller requested.

Any ideas where else I can try? Does anyone have this e/s and can you tell me whether it's shimmer/matte and shade?

Hope LG brings it back.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

Re: Rats! Angel Eyeshadow Gone

Why don't you call her office and ask. They may be able to tell you. Or just do a google search for it.

Respected Contributor

Is her shop still open? I thought it had closed. I'll give it a try.

I did google it and found only this one on ebay.

Thanks for the call idea.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

Mary Beth and Laura were talking about that eyeshadow yesterday during Laura's show. A caller was asking about it and Mary Beth also said she loved it and needed more. Maybe Laura will consider manufacturing more.
Super Contributor

I had this eye shadow for a long time. I threw it out last summer because it was all but gone, so I cannot compare side by side, but I have a new LG baked shade called Oyster and it looks very much like the Angel shade I used to have. You can find the Oyster in the fall into baked kit and also if you look at the LG site or Ulta site, it's one of the shades in The Neutrals palette. If you aren't able to get the Angel shade you make like this shade, I don't know. Hope this helps.