Trusted Contributor

If you got the last Tuscan Sun TSV how does the lip stain last?

I'm curious since she has this stain in a 3-piece kit and I'm a little interested in it if the stain is truly lasting.

Respected Contributor

Re: If you got the last Tuscan Sun TSV how does the lip stain last?

I bought it off e bay, and it lasts about 6 hrs on me before it starts fading, and that's with some drinking, maybe eating, in there. I love the color. I almost bought the set of 3, but not sure I'd like the colors. I would want to see them in person.
Trusted Contributor

Anyone else?

Respected Contributor

It does begin to fade after a few hours but a residue of color is left behind. The color is so bright that you do not have to keep reapplying the stain. I just use a lip balm to refresh the color. This way it last all day.

Trusted Contributor

I'm taking a chance on these and ordered the 3 piece set yesterday to take advantage of the 5 flex pays. Hope I like them.

Respected Contributor

I have both the TSV and the three she recently offered (I bought them before they were presented and received them two days ago).

I love these stains for the primary reason that there is always some color left on your lips. I use the stain, then put my favorite color on top (Nars). The Nars comes off when I eat but with the stain underneath, even when I ate, wiped my lips, etc. there was a trace of color left on my entire lips whereas before, I usually was left with an outline and the middle of my lips were bare (awful look). I only liked one color in the trio (the bright pink which is no where as bright as shown on TV) hated the nude color as it did nothing for me and I like a red or fushia lip, so I will either give that one away or toss it. The darker one is very dark but will also use that one as a base.

Not applicable

It lasts quite a long time. More than other stains I've tried and lips stay moist and lightly shiny. It really is a good product -- I love it. The color in this combo package is great, however, the colors in LG's 3-piece set are terrible!! I want to order them but will not because of colors!! Laura, please give us individual, more flattering colors to purchase!! Thanks!!

Super Contributor

I just received the 2nd installment of these and was so looking forward to the blush & lipstain as they're listed as berry. Both are too dark. The cheek color could be toned down with powder, but the lippie is more like a sangria color. I still have plenty of the other products from her 1st installment so this kit goes back. A bit disappointed. I might cancel the 3rd installment. Bummer!

Not applicable

Laura I love your lipstain in Tuscan Peach could you please bring

that back I LOVE the color

Thank You

Deloris Adams