Honored Contributor

4 OZ "TINTED" SPACKLE ... SAME AS BRONZING SPACKLE?

I noticed that the 4 oz Spackle is up again .... in Tinted. I was hoping it would be the Neutralizer Spackle, but I really love the pump as a delivery system.

Question ..... is this the same as the Bronzing Spackle from last year?

Anyone? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Trusted Contributor

Re: 4 OZ ""TINTED"" SPACKLE ... SAME AS BRONZING SPACKLE?

Yes, it is the Bronze Spackle. You can read "Bronze" on the front of the product.

Honored Contributor

Thanks! Have you used it? Does it have any shimmer to it?

Super Contributor

No, I've used this for several years, no shimmer. Love this product! I like all the Spackles though, as long as they are in the 4 oz pump. This one is still my FAVORITE. . .

Trusted Contributor

Tinkrbl44 - Hi there! am sorry, I have not used it. I do like the Ethereal Spacke, which is the only one I have used. I have seen several presentations of the Bronze Spackle, and I don't see any sparkles, but I may be wrong. Have a wonderful day!!Smile

Respected Contributor

I like LG spackles, but have never seen or tried this one. How much bronzing does it give? I'm a light-medium. Thanks!

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

I have tried 3 Spackles thus far ... Ethereal, Neutralizer and Supercharged. I like the Neutralizer the best ... skin tone coverage and no sparkles. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Regular Contributor

I have two of the 4 oz. Neutralizer Spackles in reserve (expiration is 3 years after opening), and I tried the Bronze. No comparison! I am 56, and the Bronze showed every line and crease (some I wasn't even aware of) on my face. The consistency was too heavy and the formula too drying for my skin. I think these different Spackles are very personal choices. If you have younger skin and like a more "shiny" look, then you may like the Bronze. I gave my 4 oz. Bronze away.

Respected Contributor

On 6/8/2014 Mistic said:

I like LG spackles, but have never seen or tried this one. How much bronzing does it give? I'm a light-medium. Thanks!

I'm a light (Fair in Balance & Brighten) the bronzing is just the slightest bit of color on me, and pretty much undectectable once foundation is on. My skin might look just a bit less pale. I like it!

Honored Contributor

While we're on the subject of Spackle ..... does the Champagne have sparkles?