Regular Contributor

Just ordered this collection in regular; I can't wait to receive it! I use the Bronze-N-Brighten in fair as my foundation, over Neutralizer Spackle, every day. I bought the fair in a supersize kit, and it has lasted forever. I probably have 1/2 of it left!!! I think the eye shadow in this kit looks like a good mix for me, and I like the looks of the liner and lip product too. In all, I thought this was more economical than purchasing the Bronze-N-Brighten, with another brush only, at a higher price. After recently looking through online photos of aging celebrities, I am even more convinced that Laura's products have helped me stay younger looking! At 56, I look better than many who have spent way too much on "procedures"...Yikes!!!

Super Contributor

I ordered the bronze and brighten about four days ago; I ordered the $33 compact only because I have several of the brushes. I haven't tried it for a long time, but I really want my face to look tan so I'm trying it in fair and hoping I can do this right. I have so many of Laura's products and this one is a staple and yet I am afraid it will look dark on me. Well, the very next day I saw the Caio Bella kit on qvc (it was too late to cancel my purchase the day before) so now I have two compacts on the way!!! Hopefully I can make this product work for me. I feel like it's worth having the extra products for three dollars more. If I can use this bronzer, I'll end up using both compacts eventually; if I cannot use the bronzer, I will have to send it all back.

Frequent Contributor

This is perfect for fair skin i have two of the bronzers in the supersizes.cant get enough.

Regular Contributor

My set arrived today...{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} This is one of the best values I have ever purchased from the Q. The Regular color worked as planned, and I will use every other product in this set. There is not much color to the lip balm, but duh, it's a lip balm.

Super Contributor

Major RAVE for this kit!!! I truly love this bronzer; it's gorgeous. I ordered it in fair and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! I will not be without this product, balance and bronze! Everything in the kit is fabulous!!!