Super Contributor

Anyone get the tsv from Laura, how do you like it?

I have not seen any post of any kind on this tsv, just wondering is it a zero or a hero?
Contributor

Re: Anyone get the tsv from Laura, how do you like it?

Mine was delivered at work today.The colors are pretty.The highlighter looks to have a lot of sparkle.I'm 62 so don't need the sparkle.the tote is nice.the foundation seems to have more pink to it.Of course I will have to try it and see.i don't have a habit of sending makeup back.so will wait and see.

Super Contributor

Thanks for the information.
Honored Contributor

little daisy, if take a look at the other threads in this Laura Geller subforum, you'll see some that are about this TSV. Those threads include reviews from several who have received it already. Go back as far as the beginning of May, and you should see them.

If I recall, the reviews are decidedly mixed.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Mine arrived today but I haven't unpacked it yet. Will try to get back once I do, but I'm afraid that if this disappoints, this might be my last LG for a while... After years of loving her products, I have to say the only ones I still find work well for me are the Real Deal concealer (and even then I prefer Edward Bess's), Spackle (my current favorite is 'ethereal') and some of her blushes. Balance and Brighten, long a mainstay in my regimen, seems to really be letting me down lately... and although I like some of her lip color, the shade in this TSV was not a selling point, unless it has more appeal in person that it did on-air. I'm hoping I love this TSV and that my faith in the line and most especially in B&B are restored, but if not, I'm moving on to something else, at least for a while.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Well I love the straw bag, LOL. The blush is a great summer shade for me, the lipstick...that's questionable. For some reason her lipsticks have never looked good on me. Sparkle, I haven't tried but have balance and brighten when I need a powder. The shadow highlighter I haven't tried yet. But the blush and the bag are a winner for me.Smiley Happy
Contributor

I ordered, then wanted to cancel but couldn't, so I figured I would take a look at it and probably send back without using. I had tried balance and brighten when it only came in one color, and it was too dark, so I've always had it in the back of my mind to try a lighter shade someday. Plus I was just about to need sunscreen so...

I tried it. I am surprised I really like all of it. The lip stain is more wearable for me if I apply very lightly.

I'll see how I look in different light before deciding for sure, but I think it's a keeper.

Respected Contributor

I like the kit. I had never tried her balance and brighten and I like the coverage it gives. I also really like the lip stain. It is my go to lip color. The blush must be applied very lightly or it is too much. I am set for the summer.
Frequent Contributor

I like the balance and brighten; I am fair, pink and can use porcelain and fair.

Didn't care for the lipstick or lip balm; whatever it is. color was fine but after a while it looked like a smeared my lipstick

Blush was very pretty; just go easy

Highlighter didn't like; way way too sparkly; surprised at Laura.

Contributor

I can wear everything except the lip stain. The color is a light 60s pink. Yuck.