Super Contributor

Laura Geller Baked Elements Foundation - Light - for Pink or Yellow undertones?

Does anyone know if the Baked Elements Foundation in Light is more for yellow undertones? I have pink undertones, and I think Laura says she wears Medium so I def wouldn't wear that color. I think Light would work if it works with pink undertones. I'm really curious about this foundation but haven't tried it, any info would help, thanks!

(I wear Fairly Medium in BE Original currently, and Medium once I have more color.)

Frequent Contributor

Re: Laura Geller Baked Elements Foundation - Light - for Pink or Yellow undertones?

Doesn't she say that her Balance and Brighten Foundation self adjusts to your skin. There are several shades in the compact. I think pink skin undertones would be best with cool colors and yellow undertones would work better with warmer colors.

Super Contributor

Re: Laura Geller Baked Elements Foundation - Light - for Pink or Yellow undertones?

I wear Fair in Balance N Brighten, except I received one that had too much yellow and it looked terrible on me so I threw it away. I have pink/cool undertones.

I'm asking about the Baked Elements Foundation.

Super Contributor

Has anyone tried the Light that can weigh in?

Esteemed Contributor

I actually just ordered the baked foundation and I have light to medium skin tone with pink undertones. I ordered the medium instead of light because I heard her say that light was for ski tones with more yellow. I wear exactly the colors you've mentioned....I'm hoping the medium will work well.