Trusted Contributor

Placed an order for 3 LG eye shadows from Hautelook on April 21 (it was extended delivery) BEFORE I read some comments here that people had ordered her products from there before and they were broken when they arrived. That made me really nervous as I've had that happen before when ordering some of her things from Beauty.com and her website. Well my order arrived today and I was so relieved that all three arrived in perfect condition. Each one was in a padded envelope and the 3 envelopes were in the box they were shipped in.

Respected Contributor

I called to ask about the delay in shipping (on a Josie Maran order) and was told that the items are shipped directly from the companies, so this sounds like an issue with the LG products or packaging. Glad your items were intact. I'm crossing my fingers that the slow shipping won't send me melted lipstick, lol.

Super Contributor

Other than the slow shipping, I have been very pleased with everything I've ordered from Hautelook.

Esteemed Contributor
On 5/10/2014 Dagna said:

Other than the slow shipping, I have been very pleased with everything I've ordered from Hautelook.

Yes, they are slow, but you can get some really good deals there.

I've also bought stuff from similar sites, gilt.com and ruelala.com

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines