New Contributor
I have tried many concealers but non seem to work. I hardly notice any difference after using them.
Super Contributor

Do you have fine lines? If not, I just purchased Laura Mercier's High Coverage Concealer over the weekend. I have dark spots in the inner corner of my eye/nose. I was pretty happy with my Bobbi Brown concealer, but never felt like I got those spots fully covered.

This Laura Mercier product is terrific at coverage, but it's thicker than paste (a very little goes a long way) so I would only (highly) recommend it to those with no fine lines.

Respected Contributor

I've given up on concealers completely...I can't get any of them to work.

BUT...Laura Geller's French Vanilla highlighter works very well (for me) to minimize dark circles--much better than any cream concealer I've ever used. It doesn't settle in my fine lines, either. You do have to experiement with it a little to get the right amount. For me, my ring finger works best for application. Just touch your finger to the highlighter and pat it under your eyes. You can build it up a little. There is no glitter in this product.

I also use it under my nose, on my browbone and cheekbones, down the center of my nose and a dab on my chin...just lights up my face!