Regular Contributor

Laura's TSV for May. If you ordered in advance & received it what do you think of

the SPF 30 spackle. I was hoping she would create this one day. If you have tried it do you love it or hate it????

Thank you for your thoughts in advance.

Super Contributor

Re: Laura's TSV for May. If you ordered in advance & received it what do you think of

I like it pretty well but to me the coverage isn't as much as her other spackles(for filling in you know). And you better like the smell of suntan lotion cause that's what it smells like. Doesn't bother me that much but I knew what that smell was immediately lol!

Contributor

Re: Laura's TSV for May. If you ordered in advance & received it what do you think of

What is the item # please?

Respected Contributor

I HATE the smell of suntan lotion. Thank you for the heads up.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Super Contributor

You're very welcome, Mistic. I'm sorry but I won't post the item #. We're not supposed to. It will be the tsv for May 23rd I think.

Trusted Contributor

Brightside - Just google Laura Geller Tuscan Sun and you will see the item number and a link.

Honored Contributor

I googled and checked it out ...... looks great!

Occasional Contributor

Not a keeper. Disappointing to say the least.

Not applicable

I really like the Spackle actually. In the past, I've found them to be too moisturizing but this one seems to be working just right for me. Overall, I really like the TSV except for the lip stain. That was way too light pink for me. Not peach at all unfortunately.