Contributor

Hello LG gurus!My favorite all time LG kit was Tropical Hues.Does anyone know if anything from this tropics line will be back ever again?I see the blush and brighten on EBay....but,have had some bad experience w/the Bay in regard to cosmetics.Any info would be terrific!Thanks in advance!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Tropic Hues.....ever again?

If you're interested in the blush it is available at the Laura Geller and Dermstore websites. It's also available at QVC but costs more, although it is a larger size than the other two sites have, so it would be a better deal at QVC, value wise.

Contributor

Thank you soonersis!I did find it on the LG website(blush).Couldn't find the lipstick or glosses.....guess that will have to do!Hate it when things get discontinued!

Occasional Contributor

I am so heartsick that my Tropics Lipstick was discontinued. It was so popular and all of a sudden it was discontinued. Laura brought it back and now again it's gone. It was my most favorite lipstick and the color was great especially with the City Lights lip gloss. I have searched for that lipstick and cannot find it anywhere.

Valued Contributor

Why don't you ladies post a request on her Facebook page? If you can get others on board, she may consider bringing it back.
Contributor

Seattlegirl.....that's a good idea,thank you!

Valued Contributor

Hope it works! Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

I just got her ""get your glow on"" kit and it features the tropics blush in a split pan with the tahitian glow. It also comes with a pink gloss that looks like the tropics color she had.

Respected Contributor

I liked the Tropic Hues lip palette but not the blush. There is always some variation in her baked products and my blush was too sharp a color for my fair skin. But I have so many LG blushes from kits!

Honored Contributor

On 5/3/2014 petparent said:

I am so heartsick that my Tropics Lipstick was discontinued. It was so popular and all of a sudden it was discontinued. Laura brought it back and now again it's gone. It was my most favorite lipstick and the color was great especially with the City Lights lip gloss. I have searched for that lipstick and cannot find it anywhere.

Was that lipstick a coral-pink shade .... or what?